Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

pablus in New York

Pages: 1 6 replies

P

On Monday, June 18th, I'll be strumming alongside Beachbum Berry and Brian Miller while they ply the crowd with adult refreshment at the exquisite Lani Kai. I will be performing a song about each individual drink written on the spot and played at that moment. They may only be one line - or maybe just a sound or they may all sound like "Rum Barrel" but either way I will not, unlike that harlot Lady Gaga, be taking off any clothing for said performances.

The people of Lani Kai were stellar at Hukilau and I'm honored to be included in their plans for that evening.

http://lanikainy.com/

On Tuesday, June 19th, I'll be with Primitiva In Hi Fi (Jack Fetterman and Gina Haase) at the amazing PKNY. At Hukilau, they absolutely floored me with their demonstrations of just how far some people are willing to take their mixology, and I'm incredibly excited to play for that crew. I'll be doing a few sets of appropriate, ukulele-fueled stories until closing or until someone throws a pineapple at me.

On Wednesday, I will enter a rehab facility for 1 day and upon my departure, I'll be heading for Ohana in Lake George.
Gonna be a fun little road trip, I expect. Hope to see some of you at one stop or another or all.

T

Looking forward to this, Pablus!

I know they serve Barrels O' Rum at PKNY, btw. :wink:

-Jack

[ Edited by: tabuzak 2012-05-29 12:05 ]

hope to cross paths Tuesday eve.....

:lol: "...unlike that harlot Lady Gaga..." :lol:

"Harlot" is one of those inherently funny words that just doesn't get used often enough any more. Like "woebegone" or "behoove"

MH
Mr. Ho posted on Tue, Jun 5, 2012 8:13 PM

I am glad I can finally make it to an event. I never seem to! Good peeps. See you at LK Pablus! What you no like no pandeiro?

see you at the lake Pablus!

rock NYC!

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar 2012-06-06 06:54 ]

P
pablus posted on Wed, Jun 6, 2012 1:58 PM

I'll take all the pandeiro I can get, big boy.

That's a drink, right?

:wink:

Pages: 1 6 replies