Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Today! Scottsdale, AZ estate sale this weekend!! Kneeling Hula Girl Bowl

Pages: 1 11 replies

NOT my sale!!!! Check out the mugs and the rattan! get it before the flippers get it.
http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/282429.aspx
I sure would like to have that lighter. :) I mean that bowl!!!

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2012-06-01 08:34 ]

Please tell me your eagle eye also noticed the 3 hula girl kneeling bowl being used as a planter :)

Cool to see houses like this but common it seems among my friends in that area.

Love being able to at least see the photos. Thanks for sharing ETR

now thats what i call an estate sell!!!!!!!

That's a bowl from the Lanai in San Mateo I think. Did you also notice the Trader Vic's box on shelf (pic #79)? Wonder what's in that?

Wow! I didn't see the bowl.

What's in the booxxxxx?? Sadly, it could be doll dresses. The box looks to be the right height for mai tai glasses.

G

That one would be fun! We have one up here with an Eames lounger this weekend but I'm not going to make the opening so it will either be gone or too expensive.

gabbahey

On 2012-05-31 08:27, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
Wow! I didn't see the bowl.

When it comes to Estate Sales I have eyes like a hawk :)

Plus I am younger than you and wear contacts..lol

Ohhhh I really want to go- and it's in my neck of the woods- wonder if that's a good excuse for missing the first couple hours of school...

Ohhhh I really want to go- and it's in my neck of the woods- wonder if that's a good excuse for missing the first couple hours of school...

I called the lady, But she said it was just an empty box..She thinks it was tossed in the garbage, but if its still there she will but it under the table and some one can have it...it might be the original box for the 4 suffering bastard set...who knows

I guess the bowl will be showing up on ebay sometime soon. A picker got it early on - we didn't get there till a few minutes after 8 and there were about 30 people in line waiting to get in (after they had let in the initial bunch). We saw her come out with it and the other small stuff. :( oh well missed tiki

On 2012-05-30 20:09, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
get it before the flippers get it.

I sure would like to have that lighter. :)

Here'syour chance:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/4cornerrounds/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Buzzy Out!

Pages: 1 11 replies