Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

bro Matt's San Fran Tiki crawl

Pages: 1 5 replies

E

Aloha all -

Here's a link to a little gallery site I just made with images from my bro Matt's recent (fairly modest but damn exciting for we Vancouverites) Tiki crawl in SF: http://www.backattheranch.ca/tiki/FrameSet.htm . who says Vic's isn't cool?

:) aloha, emspace.

Awesome photos dude! It's stuff like this that make me wanna bail on ole NYC and head west for better access to the LA and SF tikis!

E

On 2003-06-18 22:15, donhonyc wrote:
Awesome photos dude! It's stuff like this that make me wanna bail on ole NYC and head west for better access to the LA and SF tikis!

Thanx, I'll make sure my bro checks out this thread and reads this comment DonHoNYC. Me, I gotta head further south...

:)
em.

Thanks for the pics emspace. The last tiki is one I always admire at Vic's. One day I will try to carve one in that style, (Maori?) (New Zealand right?) It scares the hell out of me but fascinates me at the same time.

E

Not sure Jungletrader, but I like it! Maybe Marquesan? It reminds me of the little fisherman's god, and/or the one they used in the Marquesan Survivor (note: Survivor - offically uncool).

:), em.

What a great time you must had!
Thanks for sharing the pics and hopefully see you on a next S.F crawl.

Pages: 1 5 replies