Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

3 New Leeward Lounge Ukuleles [image heavy]

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha!

I wanted to share with you all my 3 latest ukes. Yes, these are all spoken for, but I thought I would put these up here in case anyone might be interested in having one made for themselves, a friend, or a loved one.

This first one is for none other than our own Leisure Master who wanted a uke for New York's famous Rhum Rhum Room!

This one is going to our friend, Hanino Paul from Orange, CA. He will be joining us at Ohana.

And last, but not least, this one belongs to the golden-thoated Pablus of the Crazed Mugs.

And here's a quick group shot.

I just want to say that I am both honored and humbled by the trust that these 3 people have put in me.
And, of course, I want to thank all of you who have shown interest and support and who have driven me to always do more and do it better.

~Fred

P
pablus posted on Wed, Jun 6, 2012 1:57 PM

Hey - those two on the left are winkin' at me.

F

On 2012-06-06 13:57, pablus wrote:
Hey - those two on the left are winkin' at me.

:lol:

Awesome work. What woods did you use?

F

On 2012-08-05 09:57, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
Awesome work. What woods did you use?

Thank you! :)
The one on the left is solid mango wood with a mahogany neck and an ebony fretboard.
The one in the middle has a spruce top with mahogany sides, back, and neck with an ebony fretboard.
The one on the right is solid mango with a mahogany neck and a bubinga fretboard.
Keep checking the music fourm, because very soon I will be posting a video Pablus made of him playing the uke on the left.
Thank you for asking! :D

V
virani posted on Tue, Aug 7, 2012 9:57 AM

Beautiful ukes, wow ! I'd love to hear Pablus playing it (and I'd love to hear Joe playing his too !)

On 2012-08-07 09:57, virani wrote:
Beautiful ukes, wow ! I'd love to hear Pablus playing it (and I'd love to hear Joe playing his too !)

Thank you, Virani!
I posted the video in a separate thread, but here it is:
The Beauty of Mauna Kea
I don't think Joe is going to record one himself! :D

Pages: 1 6 replies