Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday TikiFish!

Pages: 1 11 replies

I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Here's wishing you receive lots of good drinks, good food, good conversation, and whatever other "good stuff" your husband can give you for your birthday! :wink:

T

Thankyou!!!
Mr. Tikifish gave me 2 goldfish, and a very cool Kartell side table to go with our new space age pad. I am a happy girl.

A

Happy Birthday TF,
Post pics of the new space age pad.
Mahalo,
Al

I'm a wee bit late, but
HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY...
or
Haoli La Hanau
hehehehee

E

I know I'm REALLY late, but I have excuses: in-laws in town to see grandson for 1st time, and, er, I already said happy birthday when it was too early! Yeah, that's it...

But I know how to compensate, I hope: http://members.shaw.ca/emspace/TC/Tikifish.html.

Aloha!
emspace

E

Sorry, that stupid period at the end of the URL will keep it from working, just copy and paste everything else...

em.

T

Whoa! I am truly touched! Thanks!

Better late than never? Happy Birthday Jane!

And to you too!
Woohoooooooo!

Feel free to send me your spare mugs, ahaha!

D

Happy Belated Birthday Tikifish! Hope you had a fab birthday! I'm enjoying your art everyday-thanks! Any new magnets in the works?

a happy late birthday to a real cool gal!.

T

I have been super busy as of late due to newly buying the condo (aka the suacer house) and the trip to Cannes... so I haven't done any artwork, magnets, Thrifting, Ebaying, or anything.... hard to believe but true! My tiki mugs are still packed away in boxes, and I cannot decide where to hang anything in the house... or where to put the tiki shrine... this long weekend will be spent beautifying my home environment... perhaps once that is done (well, it's never done) I'll get back doing some tiki art again. Before I can beautify others homes, I must beautify my own! hee hee

Pages: 1 11 replies