Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Cuties For a Cause: Tiki Pool Party at the Lafayette Hotel (SD)

Pages: 1 11 replies

MH

Thanks Miss Hell for posting our event! :) Their will be loads of pin up gals, amazing bands, and not to mention each of our paying guests will be getting a free microdermabrasion gift card to Alvarado Skincare in La Mesa, CA! We will have some fantastic raffle prizes as well! Hope to see you there!

Hey Michele, Sounds like fun, Marion and i will be there for sure! Is your other half coming down?
See ya there~Brad

Hey Brad and Marion! I will be there but Jason has to work Saturdays unfortunately. :( I'm so glad that you guys are going to come out!! It should be a pretty fun and relaxing day for all. :)

I should add that we have dj, Switched on Audrey spinning when the bands aren't on. Also we have some really cool pendant necklaces and mini tiki for our raffle donated by Tiki Tony! Not to mention loads of other goodies. :wink:

I planned on stopping by, but then I remembered that there is a big street fair where I live. I would never be able to make it in and out with the traffic. And I am hosting a going away party in the evening.

But, if you ever need extra items to raffle for upcoming events, please PM me. I would be glad to help out if you would like.

[ Edited by: lunavideogames 2012-06-20 12:12 ]

which 'hood are you in, so we know which way to avoid going?

OB

Crazy on the 23rd and the 4th...

OB is crazy 365 days a year! But the marshmellow fight on the beach for the 4th is pretty fun, been there and done that.
thanks!
~Brad

Right, I meant EXTRA crazy on the 23rd and the 4th.

Hope you all have a great time at this event! I wish I could go.

MH

I posted the event on here and I didn't even get to go. Boo! I hope you all had an amazing time.

Aww sorry you missed the party Miss Hell! :( Are you on our Facebook page for Cuties for a Cause?!

Pages: 1 11 replies