Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Miles Thompson La Luz de Jesus July 6 2012

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hi TC,

Miles Thompson, one of TC's own, will be returning to La Luz de Jesus on July 6th with his show, "Warm Fuzzies, Cold Pricklies".

Who is going to this and will there be a Tiki-Ti bar crawl pre and post show?

I am so bummed I will still be out of town by then, returning only days later. Will go and see the show at once, though.

J

Wow, it looks to be a Tiki twofer.

La Luz de Jesus Gallery is also hosting the opening of Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker's "Tales from the Tiki Lounge" show that night as well. :)

S

I will be there, and likely adding to the art collection.
We will definitely be at the tiki ti after the show, if I go before, not sure if I would ever make it to the show.

Sirginn,

I would love to meet up with you during the show. I just sent you a PM. Please check.

T
K

i'll be there :) - tiki ti prior to the show no doubt ! come join up for a drink ? alohas

On 2012-06-21 16:09, kooche wrote:
i'll be there :) - tiki ti prior to the show no doubt ! come join up for a drink ? alohas

Looking forward to meeting you Sir

If you weren't able to see Mile's show at La Luz, we did an event recap and interviewed Tiki Central members KORO and MELEKI. Read all about it.

http://lowbrowliterati.com/Lowbrow_Literati/Lowbrow_Literati/Entries/2012/7/13_Miles_Thompson_Warm_Fuzzies___Cold_Pricklies.html

The Monitors

[ Edited by: The Monitors 2012-07-17 11:46 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies