Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Big Stone Head and Captain Seamus mugs for sale

Pages: 1 9 replies

bump

T

Hey Smokin, I just saw this thread about your auction.

Glad you were able to turn a profit on the BSH mug.... good to know they're holding value.

Everyone else.... I still have a few left from the original run, for sale at the original price (significantly less than Smokin's went for in this auction!).

Grab em here while they last...
http://www.bigstonehead.com/

Hey James. The "Get Yours Today" link on the website doesn't work. Jus sayin'.

HT

If you go to order, you can order it.
I figured you were just out wen I stumbled across the thread on the book awhile ago.
Might have to order one. Or two.

JJ

Greetings,

Did you ever do a hardback edition of Big Stone Head, or only digital?

Thanks,

jah Jim

T

The LAST Big Stone Head tiki mug is now on Ebay.

After this auction, all 150 of them will be sold out, and this mug will be globally unavailable forever (except of course, unless current owners decide to sell theirs).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291108537268

Oh, and Jah Jim, I just saw your question... no paper copy of the book yet. If you can find a publisher who wants to do an updated physical copy of the project, feel free to send them my way.

After posting on "two" other threads about your eBay sale, was it really necessary
to hijack Jason's thread also?

After posting on "every other" thread on this website, was it really necessary to post here too?

Seriously, resurrecting a two year old thread that hasn't seen action action in 11 months is hardly hijacking. I know that seeing someone create a product and promote it for sale is hard for a "punk" to handle, but that's you world you live in buddy. People make things to make money. "Punks" bitch about it because they're too busy being clever to be productive themselves. Make something or say something that contributes to the aesthetic that this website is about...or find a new hobby. The whole, "I'm a 'punk' who's hard-wired to go against the grain so I like to stir the pot" schtick is old. No one's impressed, no one needs you to keep tiki pure, and no one gives a shit what you're cooking for dinner. You have your fans, take them and start ithinkimtikierthanyoucentral.com.

Cool books James, I hope your last mug fetches a good price.

Really?

First off, this is not James thread (did you not notice that?)
which he is posting an eBay sale on, he has already posted on his other two threads, which I have no issue
at all, hell those are his threads he has the right to do or sell whatever he pleases
and I have made no comments towards, whatsoever!

Why don't you start a thread so I can make food posts on it, would that be cool? hell no it wouldn't!
or how about I have a yard sale in "your" front yard?

My remark was not about selling, it was about etiquette, something that seems to have escaped your personal tirade
If you read the other 97% of my posts you would see I mostly say nice things about others work & posts on TC
but I bet that wouldn't matter to you anyway & thanks for speaking for everyone else on Tiki Central.

It always kills me that it's people like you (someone who rarely posts at all, but most of your posts
are selling or buying and "you have removed all your old posts" like that's not weird or anything.
Do you contribute anything at all? yet your the one complaining about what others are posting
yea, that's not hypocritical.

Replying to this post

On 2014-03-23 05:22, surfalaia wrote:
After posting on "every other" thread on this website, was it really necessary to post here too?

Seriously, resurrecting a two year old thread that hasn't seen action action in 11 months is hardly hijacking. I know that seeing someone create a product and promote it for sale is hard for a "punk" to handle, but that's you world you live in buddy. People make things to make money. "Punks" bitch about it because they're too busy being clever to be productive themselves. Make something or say something that contributes to the aesthetic that this website is about...or find a new hobby. The whole, "I'm a 'punk' who's hard-wired to go against the grain so I like to stir the pot" schtick is old. No one's impressed, no one needs you to keep tiki pure, and no one gives a shit what you're cooking for dinner. You have your fans, take them and start ithinkimtikierthanyoucentral.com.

Cool books James, I hope your last mug fetches a good price.

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-03-23 13:57 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies