Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Bali Hai - Mai Tai Monday, July 23

Pages: 1 20 replies

Let's get together at the Bali Hai on July 23 to enjoy some mai tais and the company of the San Diego ohana. Nothing formal, just meet up in the bar (upstairs) around 6pm. (I realize that happy hour ends at 6, but anything earlier than that probably doesn't allow people enough time to get there after work.) If you can make it, I hope to see you there.

Mahalo,
April

[ Edited by: SoCalTikiGal 2012-07-09 09:40 ]

A

Sounds good to me. I'll try to stop by (and get there earlier for happy hour)

C
Cammo posted on Mon, Jul 9, 2012 10:14 AM

Um, why not just say 5:00 and if you have to come at 6:00 that's OK too?

On 2012-07-09 10:14, Cammo wrote:
Um, why not just say 5:00 and if you have to come at 6:00 that's OK too?

Anybody who wants to get there earlier is obviously welcome to do so. You'll have a nice head start on the rest of us!

TL

I think i can make this, sounds fun.

I have to work until 8:(

sounds like fun April, we will see you there!
Brad & Marion

Hey, everybody! Don't forget to come by the Bali Hai next Monday (July 23) for an informal San Diego gathering. Meet in the bar around 6pm (or earlier, if you want to take advantage of the happy hour prices). See you then!

M

Luau Lilly and I are looking forward to seeing all our friends from the SD home crawl again!
Aloha!

We probably won't make it to this tonight, but in case anyone's interested and didn't know: Bali hai has new t-shirts.

I don't think they're displayed anywhere, so you'll have to ask about them.

A

Thanks April for hosting.

Bamalamalu - The staff confirmed they have shirts, but couldn't find them. Don't ask me why

I noticed a couple weeks ago that they said on the menu that they are out of Bali Hai mugs. Then I was there last week and the mug offer was not on the menu at all. Does anyone know if they are going to stop carrying these mascot mugs?

Sorry, it is a bit off topic.

I would be interested in going next time if there is a next time. Sorry I couldn't make it...

[ Edited by: lunavideogames 2012-07-24 15:48 ]

I know they still have Goof mugs (or at least did a month ago.) I haven't asked about Mr Bali Hai ones in ages, though. I'd assume (or at least hope) they'll be back.

Weird about the shirts.

Very cool April. Wish we could have been able to make it. We will be there next time.

Mahalo, John "Tiki Slinger" and Elena

A

On 2012-07-24 15:47, lunavideogames wrote:
I noticed a couple weeks ago that they said on the menu that they are out of Bali Hai mugs. Then I was there last week and the mug offer was not on the menu at all. Does anyone know if they are going to stop carrying these mascot mugs?

Bali Hai was promoting the mugs on its Facebook page the other day, so if they were gone I'm guessing they are now back.

https://www.facebook.com/BaliHaiSD

L

On 2012-07-24 15:47, lunavideogames wrote:

I was there last night and got both the Goof and Mr. Bali Hai.
Wish I knew about the T-shirts, though......

TL

I bought a shirt on tuesday they are cool!

A

On 2012-08-02 06:55, tiki leki wrote:
I bought a shirt on tuesday they are cool!

Can you post a photo?

TL

I don't have a picture ,but it has the goof mixing a mai tai 4 mister bali hai they come in white black and tan.

On 2012-08-03 06:58, tiki leki wrote:
I don't have a picture ,but it has the goof mixing a mai tai 4 mister bali hai they come in white black and tan.

I definitely need to see that. We now all have less than 2 weeks to go get ours before the Oasis crowd buys them out!

TL

Socaltikigal send me a PM with a phone mumber,I took s picture with my phone. I'll send you a text.

Pages: 1 20 replies