Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Exotica and Ohio Polynesia seminar in Dayton!!

Pages: 1 5 replies

I will be conducting a two-part seminar this weekend, Saturday July 14th at 7pm. It is part of the Call of the Tropics Tiki Art Show.

The first part will be an introduction to Exotica music and the second part will be on Ohio Polynesia. It concentrates on ALL the Ohio Polynesian restaurants including the The Tropics, the Kon Tiki's at the Sheraton Hotels Cleveland and Cincinnati, The Kahiki, Top of the Isle, Aku Tiki and others.

It will be the first time I've ever done a Midwest show!

Check the website for more information.....

http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/callofthetropics/

Hope you can make it!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Ohio Polynesia! Great subject, Jeff! Wish I wish I could be there - I know you'll pull some cool stuff out of your hat.

Oh yeah, Lots of really rare info and graphics that are currently "top secret" right now. One place is completly off the wall. I hope to share it with TC once given the ok.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Good Luck Jeff - I'm sure your show will be fantastic.

Zulu

Looks fantastic! As a native Ohioan who now lives in Florida now, I have to say this is a very impressive looking show! If I weren't already on the road at the moment, I would have seriously considered going to this. I hope your presentation tonight goes well and the show as a whole is a success. Any chance you'll be doing more of these in the future?

What a GREAT time!!! :)

Thanks to all who ventured to Dayton for this wonderful show! It doesn't get much better than an art gallery filled with some of the best Tiki art around that's also connected to a vinyl record store and a cocktail bar!!

Here is a link to some pictures.....

https://www.facebook.com/#!/CalloftheTropics

No other events currently scheduled this year, but hopefully I'd like to return to the Hukilau or Tiki Oasis!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Pages: 1 5 replies