Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Maori Pebble Tiki Pendant Carving

Pages: 1 6 replies

R
Roru posted on Thu, Jul 12, 2012 1:38 PM

This is a stone pebble pendant with inlaid abalone eyes. The pictures do not do him justice, his eyes are absolutely stunning. They have a lifelike quality that makes you feel like you're being watched...
His tonged is made of clamshell, and the cordage is twin-plyed hemp. Not at all scratchy or poky. The toggle is a sliding bone one that allows you to instantly adjust how this necklace hangs. Just slide the bone bead up or down the cord to allow more or less slack.
More picture on the Etsy listing. Etsy accepts pretty much all kinds of electronic payment,if you want to use a check just PM me.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/104242932/maori-abalone-tiki-pebble-carving

Roru sent me 4 to sell at Don's on Sunday's International Tiki Market Place. Make sure to stop by my table early if you want to check them out before they're all gone.

T

I received the four pendants Roru sent me today. Unfortunately it was a day late and a dollar short. Wanted to try to sell them for him at Don's yesterday. If anyone in Southern California is interested in purchasing one of these great pieces of art, pm me. He is asking $40.00 and that is a bargain. They look even better in person. Mine came in today's mail as well. Thanks Roru. You will do well in your new found craft.

I was wondering if you can do this on a boulder sized rock
But I don't want to pay for shipping! :) :) :)

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2012-07-16 19:34 ]

hi :) if u can post a photo or 2 of what it is u r selling.....myself and other would b more willing 2 send $$$$$ :) love his work!!! thanx :) edit....sorry.... that is if there r different pendants....roru had an assortment on etsy :) thanx :) sorry if this is lame :) totally wanting and diggin his art!!!!

[ Edited by: TiKi TiFfY 2012-07-16 20:46 ]

[ Edited by: TiKi TiFfY 2012-07-16 20:48 ]

T

Not lame at all. I will be taking the four pendants he sent me to the next International Tiki Market Place at Don's on September 01,2012.

T

Hey Tiki Tifty, I am taking the four pendants Roru sent me to the International Tiki Market Place at Don's this Saturday, September 01,2012. Hope to see you there.

Pages: 1 6 replies