Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

How much are these worth?

Pages: 1 5 replies

F
Fugu posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2012 8:18 AM

Just kidding. :)

I was doing a little clearing out and was about to take these to the Thrift store when I thought I would see if anyone here wanted them first. I got them from Garden Ridge a few years back- they are just melamine with a knock-off Shag tiki. I have 8 of them and they are in great shape (I'm not sure that any of them have actually been used). I'm not trying to make any money off of them, but I don't really want to spend money to get rid of them either. If you are local and want them you can have them for free. I can ship them as well, but would like to either be reimbursed for shipping or do some sort of trade (swizzle sticks, Harvey's bucket, something cheap). Let me know if you're interested.

-Fugu

[ Edited by: Fugu 2012-07-23 08:19 ]

Your so lucky I read your post, Because now I have to call off the hit on you!
See if you screw around, you risk getting rubbed out.

Have a nice day,
Sincerely,
The Tiki Mafia

F
Fugu posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2012 8:08 PM

Sorry ATP, I couldn't resist. I mean knock off Shag AND pink melamine? How can you get more tiki than that :wink: Seriously...free to anyone who wants them. They are going to Goodwill at the end of the week and then we can all wait to see them again on the Tiki Finds thread.

If they are still available, I'll take them. I'll PM you to work it out.

I have 3 daughters who have tiki parties in our back yard about once a month. These would be perfect!

F
Fugu posted on Tue, Jul 24, 2012 11:52 AM

They are all yours, Kiwi Steve. I think that your girls will love them; they are perfect for a tiki party like that.

Pages: 1 5 replies