Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Birds Fountain by Kevin Kidney/Jody Daily

Pages: 1 6 replies

I'm new here and not really sure where to go..I have a rare (only 600) Walt Disney Enchanted Tiki bird Fountain signed by Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily that I would like to sell. To be honest I'm not even sure of how to price it as I just have not seen any up for sale. I have to sell it for various reasons, I wish I didnt have to:)
It's in perfect condition, having been turned on once using distilled water. I really would love to see it go to someone who feels really passionate about it as I have..
My email is [email protected]

M

oh no, not again

oops:) not sure what you meant by "on no, not again" ?

Its time to play the real or fake game?

I'd list it at the price you paid for it plus $40.00 for Kevin and Jody's signatures and hope for the best.

Cmaytorena, Post a picture of the fountain with a price you would like to get for it
I am sure someone here may be interested, And if you could go to the new members thread
and introduce yourself here:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=6&forum=1&start=3450&3450

We have had a rash of people posting here, just to get prices on items they are selling without
even having the grace to offer it to Tiki Central members, That is why the odd responses to your thread.

See TC I am not the monster you think I am!......or am I?

Thank you Atomic Tiki Punk, I admit, you did scare me, at first:) I will take your advice.

I really did not want to overstep any bounds here, I was being cautious. I really posted here, not so much to get a price quote (although some have been extremely helpful, Thank YOU!) I actually found this site in order to offer it to someone who really would love it and figured I would work with anyone interested, as far as fair pricing. I would prefer not to sell it on Ebay because I am really not familar with how it works and would prefer to sell it locally, if possible. So at least the buyer can also view beforehand too. I than don't have to be concerned with shipping and something terrible hapening with it.

I do want to be fair in pricing and yet, in the same breath, I need to make sure it's fair on my end as well.
I responded earlier to someone here (in private message) that I am recently divorced and on my own with 2 kiddies and things are extremely tight. I so hate to let it go but have to now... since moving even smaller, now there is just no room. I

am the original owner and it is in EXCELLENT condition. The fountain has been packed away since 2008 having been turned on once, using distilled water.

I do live in the Los Angeles area, Valencia to be exact. Even if someone lives further away but is still expressing interest, perhaps a friend in the L.A area would want to check it out for you..if you are passionate about it:)

Just an idea.

I am going to unpack over the weekend and take some good photos and post.

Thank you..

[email protected]

Pages: 1 6 replies