Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki fountain

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hello! I'm selling my very rare Walt Disney Enchanted Tiki Fountain. I would rather offer it here before I decide to sell by auction on Ebay by next week..I have been doing some research on past pricing from Ebay and another source and managed to come up with something. I am looking to sell for at least $500.00 based on the most recent auction on Ebay this past June which sold for $575.00. I am the original owner and it's been put away for the last 4 years. I always hoped to be able to display it in a proper place where it deserved justice, but that just has not happened. I have now moved and definately will have NO room to properly showcase it, as it so deserves:(
It was turned on once using distilled water (so beautiful!) It is personally signed on the bottom base by artists Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily, to commemorate the 45th anniversary of Walt Disney's Tiki Room in June of 2008.

I really would prefer to sell local, I live in the Los Angeles area. But if I were to find a passionate buyer willing to pay for excellent postage I may reconsider:)
I can be reached here:
[email protected]
The link for additional photos are here: http://photobucket.com/Enchantedtikifountain

T

You needed to start another topic for the same thing????

M

LOL

Seriously? you really took the time to point this out to me? Really? It was not my "intention" as I'm really not familiar with how this all works. But Thank you for pointing this out to me:)

and LOL

W

First I want to say what a great item this is. You really don't see them often. Very cool and thank you for posting!

Second I want to say that I found this forum while looking something else up. At first I was excited to see people who shared a passion such as this. However, I am appalled at how you treat new people. What a bunch of post Nazi's. Once upon a time I ran a forum and we loved having newbies! You people seem to want to run everyone off! So much for the spirit of Aloha! What total nonsense from what seems to be a bunch of trolls.

As for this item, she was nice enough to give you first shot at this! She could make significantly more selling it on eBay. I know that for a fact. I only wish I could buy it, but much like the seller it currently doesn't fit my lifestyle and to buy it wouldn't give it the life it deserves. All I can suggest is find another group, sell it on eBay, but either way don't come down on that price! Haha!

So, I won't be a member here. I won't be missed, but I will not tolerate the type of treatment on this thread and the prior thread. It is a shame you can't welcome everyone and learn to be diplomatic when enforcing rules that the typical new person would have no idea about.

Best wishes and Aloha,
Wendy

K

I have an idea! Give it charity! Then you can proudly tell everyone that you donated a Kidney!

I must be excited! I can't stop using exclamation marks!!!

On 2012-07-30 14:02, WendyC wrote:

So, I won't be a member here. I won't be missed, but I will not tolerate the type of treatment on this thread and the prior thread. Best wishes and Aloha,
Wendy

Yes, please don't tolerate the treatment "WendyC"...holy heck that made me laugh literally out loud

And Hakalugi...I will bet this poster has the same IP address as someone already on here...just saying....

Good luck on the fountain sale!

Thank you Wendy!

I've spoken with Wendy several times when she enquired about the tiki fountain. In fact, ALL of the private messages I have received, have been from really super nice people. I cannot say the same for some of the people that post on this board. You know who you are..
It's a shame because there are some really cool topics of interest here..but it's not worth weeding through the intolerance.
Thank you for those that expressed interest and sent some lovely messages. The Tiki fountain went to a very good home!

Wendy: Too bad, and I so wanted to become a "Grand Member".."tiki socialite"? what the hell? sorry, could not resist..:)

Congratulations on the sale.

Pages: 1 10 replies