Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Shasta Tiki Punch Billboard spotted!

Pages: 1 15 replies

I spotted this Tiki Punch billboard in Anaheim today:

:tiki:

In Spanish. What the hell...?

(still waiting for the ChikiDiablos to kick my butt fer that one)

[ Edited by: floratina on 2003-06-22 23:43 ]

T

Haven't seen it yet, but quick someone buy some and mix with some rums and let us know how it tastes.

I guess I didn't realize that this was a resurrected flavor...

http://home.attbi.com/~collectiblesodacans/fs0494.htm

C

snarkoutgirl, great post. I had no idea.

oooh, I've been keepin it my fridge on a regular basis.
It's YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
Uber sweet, but just the way I like it.
hehehehehe
gonna have to make a cocktail with
it. Umbrella and all.
I'll report back!
PEa

M

I had no idea there were so many variants!

What do all those say? I can only read Tiki Blue.

Tiki Blue...reminds me of "Duff Blue: The Beer That Made Ireland Famous!"

Lets see... there's

Tiki Punch
Tiki Mist
Tiki Orange Mango
Tiki Blue

Vote for your favorite Tiki flavors now!
:tiki:

M
mig posted on Tue, Jun 24, 2003 8:55 PM

The best part of this whole thing, is that they're branding it as "voted WORLD'S GREATEST FLAVOR"-- and that is, of course, thanks to... us. And our clever ways.

In ancient times when I was a child, Tiki Punch was my favorite flavor. I love that Shasta got so encouraged by the positive Tiki response that they came up with a whole sub-line of Tiki flavors. I don't suppose any are sugar-free?

Here, you can vote for it.
Ya mon, TIKI PUNCH #1

http://www.shastapop.com/votenow.html

Tiki Punch is #2 in the rankings (added my vote) Anyone know if the 99cents store is carrying it- they usually carry Shasta? Shasta pong game...what a great timewaster...
http://www.shastapop.com/games.html

Hi Tikiholic, I'm on the west coast, so I don't know if you have a chain of discount grocery stores called "Grocery Outlet" but they almost always have Shasta Tiki Punch for 99 cents. Hope that helps.

Hey, Tiki punch is great pop! It mixes well with Trader Vic's authentic dark rum as well!
Hee heh, -like a bad penny I always turn up. Nazis look out. They are coming for your freedom. Politics! Uh oh! Politics is what destroyed Tiki(the original).
Does this make me an a***hole or just someone who cares about the liberty of others? I'll let you all ponder that riddle if you care to.
Remember, conservative Christians like Bush(moron) would look at Tiki as idolatry.I wonder how he views cocaine use.
Flame on! Let the internet bannings begin.

[ Edited by: SlovakTiki on 2003-06-28 12:48 ]

Slovak, who stuck that tiki up your ass?
Man, switch to decaff.

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-06-28 13:28 ]

Alright, man. Point taken. Pulling the Tiki out of my ass hurt just as much coming out as it did going in! I hope my girlfriend doesn't find out about it.

Pages: 1 15 replies