Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Glow skulls, tikis and more....

Pages: 1 19 replies

Aloha!

I recently started creating tiki and polynesian pop products and thought I'd come here and see what you folks think. These are a couple of the items I am producing.

There will be much more to come such as Large tiki carvings, shrunken heads, Tribal skulls, Hawaiian weapons, Mug/Tiki shelves, Tiki signs as well as original artwork. I have put up a facebook page but only have a few items posted as of yet (just starting). Would love to hear what you folks think so far. Thanks for taking a look!

http://www.facebook.com/LostIslandTraders

T

Does the tiki glow? If so, where can it be purchased? I checked your Facebook page, but didn't see any ordering information.

Thanks!
TODD

This particular one doesn't, but I will be doing a run of the same design with glow paint probably this weekend. I will post pictures here when it is done and can contact you then if you would like.

I don't get it... Aren't these Randotti sculpts?

They are cast using original Randotti molds, but they were not actually cast by Randotti.

...at least the skull is, I'm not sure about the tiki though. The tiki may be Randotti item #911 Hawaiian War God, but I'm not positive.

A few more things I have been working on.....

Attack!!!!

Just a few more of the skulls I have been working on. I sure hope my neighbors haven't been looking over the fence....

Something new I've been working on...

Here's a few items that have been added/updated since my last post:

I added the jewel to these

Made a plaque mounted version

These last two aren't really all that tiki, but some folks may dig em

...and as usual (of course) they all glow in the dark after first being exposed to light.

Things have been busy around the hut....

A few new things coming out of the tikilab.....

Okay so how do we order??
I want one of these!!

On 2012-12-19 21:11, Lightning Steve wrote:

Okay so how do we order??
I want one of these!!

Wow, sorry I didn't reply sooner Lightning Steve. I haven't been on here in a while and I never got a notification of a new post. This particular item is a prototype of a new product I will be making. If you are still interested, you can PM me or contact me through either FB at http://www.facebook.com/LostIslandTraders or Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/LostIslandTraders. If you have any other questions, requests or custom item inquiries, you can contact me here or through either of the sites above. Aloha!

Some new things coming out of the workshop.....

Some new items and some revisions on previous items...

This is the first Tiki item I ever made. Not sure what year I made it though....

A spear that i just finished working on....

A few things that have come out of the workshop recently..

H

Do you vend in Southern California or do you sell exclusively on ebay? I live in Rancho Cucamonga

I had hoped to vend at some events but it just hasn't worked out. I could never get a spot at Don's, and when I was about to start vending at more local events my schedule got more hectic and it became impossible. Right now I only sell on Ebay and Etsy. I have an almost website in that has said "coming soon" for like a year and a half. I am hoping to vend locally at some point. It would be nice to meet people and associate my face with the things I make. Sometimes I feel like kooky island mystery man.....

Sorry it took so long to reply, for some reason I'm not getting my notifications.

Pages: 1 19 replies