Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

walt disney's enchanted tiki fountain

Pages: 1 4 replies

Check past post "WALT DISNEY'S ENCHANTED TIKI FOUNTAIN". Thanks again to those that enquired about it from Tiki Central. Truly...My Tiki Fountain went very quickly and I received many many responses, from very nice people.Thank you so much for that.

It certainly went to a very good home. In fact it was bought within an hour of my posting the photographs. Unbeknownst to Wendy C. (who was very nice, BTW, during out email exchanges regarding the fountain) The Tiki fountain was secretly purchased by her husband, for her birthday. You know, the one who was banned for speaking the truth. Why was she banned when she clearly said she would not be back? (Some of you are clearly paranoid, as well as bullies, you know who you are) Some of you are so MEAN! She clearly made it be known she would not be back. What was your point?

She truly WAS a new member, as was I.

That being said..I have to say, I find it all very ironic and I am so excited Wendy received the fountain. and Her name really is Wendy... Aloha as well. LOL

RE:
"First I want to say what a great item this is. You really don't see them often. Very cool and thank you for posting!

Second I want to say that I found this forum while looking something else up. At first I was excited to see people who shared a passion such as this. However, I am appalled at how you treat new people. What a bunch of post Nazi's. Once upon a time I ran a forum and we loved having newbies! You people seem to want to run everyone off! So much for the spirit of Aloha! What total nonsense from what seems to be a bunch of trolls.

As for this item, she was nice enough to give you first shot at this! She could make significantly more selling it on eBay. I know that for a fact. I only wish I could buy it, but much like the seller it currently doesn't fit my lifestyle and to buy it wouldn't give it the life it deserves. All I can suggest is find another group, sell it on eBay, but either way don't come down on that price! Haha!

So, I won't be a member here. I won't be missed, but I will not tolerate the type of treatment on this thread and the prior thread. It is a shame you can't welcome everyone and learn to be diplomatic when enforcing rules that the typical new person would have no idea about.

Best wishes and Aloha,
Wendy "

Congrats on selling the fountain! I am happy that it went to a good home. I have been traveling to Australia and out of the loop, but am thrilled that, despite the bitchiness on the other thread, the sale was successful :)

T

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2012-08-06 14:13 ]

M

wow, you have a soft hide, get used to it. most boards have their guidelines for introductions before selling. It also states that you should read the rules, do a search first. you sold the item, so there was no need to come back in here and call people bullies. that just gets more crap going. it is kind of a hazing. I got called on all kinds of stuff in the begining too.

Market place is no place for ths thread, come join me in Bilge
where we tolerate ranting etc.

But first rule of "Rant Club" Don't talk about "Rant Club" .........in other threads outside of "Bilge"

Pages: 1 4 replies