Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: ebay - Disneyland Tiki room items!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

F
Fate posted on Thu, Aug 2, 2012 7:17 PM

For anyone looking for these items - just posted - the rare Gallery of Light Tiki Room box and the 45th Anniversary Tiki Room Figurines Collection #2!

Gallery of Light box
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251122132538?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Tiki Figurines
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251122132116?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I haven't posted here in a LONG time - and the link to rules for this specific forum doesn't work - so hopefully I'm not breaking any of them. :)
Cheers all you wonderful Tiki fans!

Fate

Your all good Professor Fate, Now push the button Max!

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2012-08-02 20:12 ]

F
Fate posted on Thu, Aug 2, 2012 10:34 PM

lol thanks!

F
Fate posted on Tue, Aug 7, 2012 1:15 PM

Just a shameless bump for these.
Im sure everyone here is familiar with the items so I will just let the auctions speak for themselves - they are indeed hard to let go of as Im selling off my personal collection of Disney items now - but in the wake of financial hardship - I am told it would be better to try to keep the house (Im still not sure I agree but Im trying to be open minded) :wink:

I hope they go to a good collector/home - They are pretty hard to find these days.

I have the infamous Disneyland "sorta-working-but-looking-great-even-if-there-was-a-design-flaw" Tiki fountain that they put out around the same time too - and that will go up on ebay in a month or so I think.

Cheers everyone!

F
Fate posted on Sat, Aug 11, 2012 6:40 PM

one more bump if no one minds as these end tomorrow. Last time. :)

Wow not sure how I never saw that light up box before but its definantly a cool piece.

Looks like your auctions are doing well so far :)

Congrats!

F
Fate posted on Tue, Aug 14, 2012 2:20 PM

The auctions did do well - thank you. I am glad because I need the money (badly) and really didnt want to part with this stuff - but they did well so it makes it a BIT easier. Yeah that light box was really nice - but I think the only one that was limited in that line of product - there may have been one other.

Pages: 1 6 replies