Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Tonga / Palms Restaurant mai tai glasses

Pages: 1 14 replies

L

SOLD OUT. THANKS!

Having some fun here with a retro-style design of a fictitious vintage Polynesian restaurant called “The Palms” and its cocktail lounge, the “Tiki Tonga.”
Nice quality 15oz classic mai tai style rocks glasses with the image printed in an earthy tone of orange. One side features the restaurant and the other side the cocktail lounge. Limited quantity, so if you are interested, get a set of them today! Sold only as a set of 4.
Only $20 plus $12 for priority shipping in the US. Again, these are limited and when they are gone, they are gone. I won’t reorder them. Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks, Luke

[ Edited by: lukeulele 2012-08-05 10:32 ]

[ Edited by: lukeulele 2012-08-29 22:02 ]

BK

Wow, Luke! Those are cool. We've all got our mug collections, but it would be nice to have some cool, usable glassware. Any plans to do a series?

L

On 2012-08-03 04:52, Big Kahuna wrote:
Wow, Luke! Those are cool. We've all got our mug collections, but it would be nice to have some cool, usable glassware. Any plans to do a series?

Thanks BK!
I do have some other designs kicking around I may do. A series would be a cool idea!
Thanks to those who PM'd me. Those orders will go out tomorrow.

Luke

L

Here is a direct link to a pay pal button to make it easier. Thanks!

[ Edited by: Lukeulele 2012-08-29 22:03 ]

Awesome! Glassware with my TC name. Must have.

On 2012-08-05 07:16, TIKI-TONGA wrote:
Awesome! Glassware with my TC name. Must have.

Custom made, just for you! lol

Thanks Nelson! I'll ship them first thing Monday.

Luke

Thanks everyone! More orders going out tomorrow.

Luke

Got 'em, yesterday. Love 'em. You should definitely do more & some Zombie glasses.

Thanks BK!
Post a shot with one of your cocktails in it!

Only six sets of these left! If you want a set, now's the time to grab them before they are gone.
Thanks to everyone who ordered. Another load going out first thing tomorrow. Thanks!

A

565 PCH - Is that the bus stop? Hahahaha. You know, a few years from now people will pick these up in thrift stores and assume there really was such a place.

Only one set left! First come, first served.

Thanks!

Sold Out!
They are officially collector's items! :)

Thanks again to all who ordered them. Keep an eye out for a new design coming soon.

Luke

Luke,

Great glasses! I had a Mai Tai in one last night.

[ Edited by: MaukaHale 2012-08-29 08:41 ]

Glad you like them! Thanks again!
Luke

On 2012-08-29 08:39, MaukaHale wrote:
Luke,

Great glasses! I had a Mai Tai in one last night.

[ Edited by: MaukaHale 2012-08-29 08:41 ]

Pages: 1 14 replies