Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Kirby,Tiki Oasis 12, Art

Pages: 1 11 replies

K
kirby posted on Sun, Aug 12, 2012 7:21 PM

Aloha, I thought i would post up the stuff I will be bringing with me to Tiki Oasis 12, I will be vending in Artist Alley once again. This year it is Located in the Art Gallery room. Please Stop by and say Hi. I will be excepting Credit and debit Via Square. I will also have Special Tiki oasis discount Pricing on all my stuff..

Gear shifter size resin tikis

I sold out of these Tiki pendants of the pacific maps the last 4 shows so I doubled my production. I will take deposits and hold one for you if you are going to oasis and would like to pick it up there $150

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook

[ Edited by: kirby 2012-08-12 19:26 ]

[ Edited by: kirby 2012-08-13 08:58 ]

Nice work as always... Keeping the bar very high.

Always liked your emphasis on the PNG influence, Kirby.

K

good stuff!

K
kirby posted on Mon, Aug 13, 2012 8:58 AM

Mahalo!!

That pendant map is one of my favorite piece by any artist on this forum. Just so creative and the execution is amazing.

I really need to add some Kirby art to my walls

I am still bummed you sold the Gilligan's Island pieces at last year's (was it 2 years ago??) Oasis.

K
kirby posted on Tue, Aug 14, 2012 2:08 PM

thank you!

T

Skull rack pendant = genius!

Love it! Awesome stuff, Kirbs!

T

Skull rack pendant = genius!

Love it! Awesome stuff, Kirbs!

Everything looks FANTASTIC!!!! I want all those carvings!

T

Love it all, some of the best stuff I've seen

HT

Hey man. I was the guy that bought 8 of your necklaces and came back for a 9th for my mom.

I just wanted to let you know that she absolutely loved it. And I love the ones I got. I was looking at my map, and I may need more from you. I remember seeing a lot more in Artist's alley, but didn't have my BOT to consult. I'll shoot you a message when I go through and figure things out.

Mahaloz again!

Pages: 1 11 replies