Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Mai Kai ohana needs your help!

Pages: 1 0 replies

To my friends in the Tiki Culture.

Mileto is one of the Samoan fire knife dancers at the Mai Kai. There are many of us who hold animals near and dear to our hearts. We implore each-other to follow this cause or that cause and support animals threatened with euthanasia at shelters across the nation and in other places in the world. I have never asked anything of any of you, except for support, ever. Now I'm asking you to put your money down. Mileto is against the wall on this one. I have almost 600 friends on facebook and many of you have even more. I'm asking you to donate, share this, and make this happen. If we all give the sacrifice of a cup of coffee, this will be a done deal in a day or so.

The Mai Kai is hallowed ground to us We make a yearly pilgrimage to this destination where the staff and performers give all of themselves to us for a small paycheck and applause. It's time to really show our appreciation and step up to help out someone really special and the cat he took in from the cold.

Keith...aka "Q"

Please help me save my kitty
My name is L Mileto Allemand and my kitty was ran over by a car last night that left him with a butterfly fracture in his front right leg.

He used to be a street cat. I took him in when he was only a few weeks old. Now we have been together for 9 years and I dont have the heart to put him down. I love him too much. He is family now, and he deserves a chance to fight for his life.

So I ask, please help me pay for the costs of the surgery and follow up appointments.

I am looking for a second job asap to start saving for the surgery, but with this economy is has not been easy.

My phone number is 954-465-0393 and my email is [email protected]

Please help me raise $2.500 dollars by either donating or offering me side jobs to help me raise the money.

Thank you so much

Mileto

http://savemykitty.chipin.com/mypages/view/id/bb7de40b089e0168

[ Edited by: conchchowder 2012-09-04 21:06 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies