Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Baby dolphin wanted, small and stuffed!

Pages: 1 19 replies

I'm looking for a taxidermized baby dolphin to hang in my tiki room. I would prefer it freshly killed and the cuter the better. Money is no object. Please e-mail me if you have any idea where I can find this.

I want one too!!!!!!!!!!
I would like the meat as well. I hear it taste like TUNA!

Lucky,

"Who's taken pictures of Little Richard!"

I have a recipe for an apple-raisin stuffing that goes great with Dolphin.....

Mmmmm! That sounds like it would go well with my recipe for Baby Harp Seal Club Sandwich!

You haven't lived until you've had White Bengal Tartare.

Is that Tuna safe dolphin?

I've always been up for having a stuffed dick-end for my home Tiki bar. Looks like I'm spoilt for choice these days!

Trader Woody

M

...you could always stuff it with herbs and cheese like a stuffed mushroom...

Matt are you refering to the dick-end, whatever the hell that is, that old Woody is wanting or the dolphin?

Geeze, I thought I was being funny! You guys is hi-lar-ious! I love Litlle Richard. 'I'm gonna tell Aunt Mary, 'bout Uncle John..."

But really, where can I find a baby dolphin.

you guys are a total crack up!. now this is the kind of gentle humor that we all need!.You see, as a newbie to T.C., I tried to keep it light, semi clever and never profane. Now as far as my southern bretheren is concerned......

R

We eat dolphins here all the time, and the babies are called chicks (and sometimes popcorn). Blackened dolphin on a Ceasar Salad is QUITE yummy and tastes better than tuna!..............OH! You mean porposes! You are a very baaaad man :(

[ Edited by: Rattiki on 2003-06-25 07:03 ]

M

I was referring to Trader Woody's dick-end...whatever that is....lol!!!

You can't really cook them too much or they get rubbery. Try Dolphi-Sashimi or Spicy Dolphin Cut Rolls. mmmm good!

I can't believe I contributed to this one.

I can't let this thread just fade away so here is a hot rumor. One of the big names on tiki central has purchased a stuffed sea turtle about a month ago and is now scared to fess up(as any sane person would be around here).........who could it be??????????????

E

Hmm, wasn't me - I only have so much money, and most of it goes for Blue Whale sashimi. Mmm, buttery texture and flavor! Baby Oliver loves it too, it's kind to tender newborn tummies!

:), emspace.

W

Maybe this was mentioned in another "stuffed" thread and maybe it's not that uncommon BUT: Here in Seacattle there's a restaurant with a bar named the Whale Maker. In the bar they have a dried/stuffed "whale maker" on display. I don't think most the patrons realize what it is. It's not too interesting looking, but then I'm not a lady whale.

[Edited by woofmutt who realized he put "to" where"too" should have been]

[ Edited by: woofmutt on 2003-07-01 21:55 ]

A few years ago my dad was invited onto this old rich guys private boat, and as they were sitting at the boats bar, the rich guy pointed out the smooth flawless leather that covered the bars stools and asked my dad if he could guess what the leather was. The leather turned out to be a sperm whales foreskin.

But the best whale whanger story i know is, the National Museum of Scotyland prides its self on its 300yr history so they have this display of the first objects that made up the museums original collection and the oldest surviving exhibit they have is this five foot long dried whales dick.

where did they find a rabbi in scotland and how did they get the whale to sit still?

Pages: 1 19 replies