Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Rare1984 United Airlines Hawaiian warrior helmet decanter

Pages: 1 0 replies

Rare vintage 1984 United Airlines Hawaiian warrior helmet decanter sealed never opened-Mint

I have not listed this yet on ebay or any other auction mediums yet and thought some TC members may want to check this out or have some interest before I do any listings.This is a rare vintage United Airlines 1984 golf promotional decanter of Suntory Whisky .A great addition to your Hawaiiana or tiki collection. I have only seen three of these in the years of have been collecting and they either had the original plumeria lei missing or had a chip in the decanter,or the whiskey was gone.Measures 8.5 " tall x 8 1/4 " wide .

This is in mint condition with it's original plumeria lei all intact , seal not broken with all it's original Suntory whisky contents inside.I am offering this for it's collectability not the whisky , however the whisky is probably very good with it's 28 years of age. The decanter is designed in vivid colors of orange and yellow and displays awesome!The proceeds that are gennerated from the sale of this item will benefit a majority of TC members because, I will use the funds towards a project that I have been working on for well over a year.... and need the working capital to move forward.I can not disclose the project yet until I have a working model completed .It's taken alot of my time , money and resources to do so .The final results will be well worth it !

Emails welcome .

$2500

Aloha-Bill

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2012-09-15 10:50 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies