Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

San Diego Vintage Flea Market, March 10th NEW DATE!!!!

Pages: 1 16 replies

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

San Diego's only vintage and vintage inspired flea market. Big things are happening! On Sunday, March 10th at the Heartland Masonic Lodge located at 695 Ballantyne St in El Cajon.

Vendors - If you are interested in vending at the San Diego Vintage Flea Market, please feel free to email [email protected] for more information. We're looking for vintage, vintage inspired, tiki, midcentury modern, clothing, furniture, accessories, home goods, etc.

Patrons - So far we have a couple of really amazing vendors for you to check out and adding more as we get closer. Plus, DJ Fast Eddie will spinning rockabilly tunes all day long. So, come out and join us!

For more information see us on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/SDVintageFleaMarket

[ Edited by: Derek Mitchell 2013-01-16 21:06 ]

[ Edited by: Derek Mitchell 2013-01-16 21:06 ]

We have a bunch of great vendors already, but are always looking for more. Let us know if you'd like to vend.

[ Edited by: Derek Mitchell 2012-09-24 21:03 ]

Marion and i will be there for sure!

And we will see you there.

Just an update to let you know, if you would like to vend, Oct. 15th is the last day for the $40/$65 booths, after that it goes up to $50/$75.

Please get an E-mail to the link above and we'll get you the paperwork right away.

Tempting.....

You should. Haha

2 weeks from today, tell your friends about it!!!!

This weekend, Sunday. I will have some tiki mugs, Hawaiian shirts and LP records for sale. Even a Trader Vic's Lady cocktail glass. Or two.

Great event! Head out there if you can. Lot's of good stuff to be had. I'm really glad I went.
Nice meeting you Derek. Hope you can make this a regular thing, and Thanks for the Buzz's mug, Gavin!

Buzzy Out!

Huge thanks to everyone that came out!!!! Had a great time yesterday at the flea market. we had some great tiki, vintage and food vendors. The 3 food vendors(along with a food truck) sold out by 1.

Good to meet you too Buzz, and good to see Scott, Eric and the rest of the tiki gang.

Next one will be in about 3-4 months, stay tuned for details.

And with that we are back!!!!!!!!

Next one to be held on March 10th, same place, same time.

If you or someone you know would like to be a vendor, send us an e-mail and we'll get you out the packet.

Thanks and hope to see you on the 10th!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there!

MH

This is coming up soon. We hope to see some of the locals come out. :)

We'll be there!

Drat! I was really hoping to make it to the next one of these, especially since it's so close to my house! Missed the first one because we were out of town, and now I'll likely miss this one due to the Bahooka deadline. I'd like to be home for the sale but know I'd regret missing my last Bahooka/Rufus vist opportunity too much.

Good luck with it; hopefully the 3rd time will be the charm for me.

Come in the morning and hit Bahooka that afternoon. We open at 9 sharp.

Figure I'll give this thread a bump....Sadly, our Bahooka trip was scrapped. On the plus side, I should be at the Flea Market tomorrow afternoon instead!

Pages: 1 16 replies