Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

320 Main Tiki Tuesdays now weekly

Pages: 1 3 replies

D

Hey, Ken from CocktailSyndicate here! Just talked to my pal Jason Schiffer from 320 Main in Seal Beach, and he let me know that they've started a weekly Tiki Tuesday night there, commencing this evening!

In addition to their stellar everyday cocktail list, on Tuesdays they'll be serving up Painkillers, Singapore Slings, Zombies (original Don the Beachcomber recipe), Martin Cate's prizewinning Pampanito, and other tropical delights.

Drinks start at $8, PLUS if you wear your favorite tiki shirt, you'll receive 10% off your entire tab!

Awesome drinks, great food and a cool Tuesdays-only Tiki/Lounge soundtrack make for a pretty happening weeknight! If you're in the area, come and and say hi to Rebecca, Jason, Dave, Shaun and the rest of the crew there. If you've been to any of the special Tiki events they've had there, you know what a nice spot this place is; if you haven't, come down and check it out!

Hope to see you there!

http://www.320mainsealbeach.com/index.html

Ken,
will you be DJing every Tuesday?

Jeff(btd)

T

Cool. Glad they started a tiki night. Now getting off this OT tho to attend is another thing.

D

On 2012-09-25 21:08, bigtikidude wrote:
Ken,
will you be DJing every Tuesday?

Jeff(btd)

Unfortunately, Jeff, no. But thanks for asking! Perhaps at some point I will spin a night or two there; depends on if the occasion calls for it and how busy I am. Jason and I actually did custom-select the soundtrack for Tuesdays, so hopefully it hits the right vibe for the night!

Pages: 1 3 replies