Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

VIP Table for ED-A THON @ Don the Beachcomber

Pages: 1 11 replies

TT

Here is your chance for a front row VIP table to see The Tikiyaki Orchestra and special guest TONY MARSICO (of the Martini Kings) and Friends at Don The Beachcomber.

We are auctioning off a front row "table for two" package for the show. This special package includes dinner for two, 2 Jungle Jetsetter cocktails, a RARE Tikiyaki Orchestra LIVE CD, two T.O. Mai Tai Glasses, a pair of hard to find Tiki Farm mugs, and a special show swag bag stuffed full of goodies. This package is well worth over $200.00.

here how it works:
All bids must be make on this thread. NO email or PM bids will be allowed.
No worries if you have already ordered your Tickets. If you have tickets now or are going to get them before the auction ends, we will just apply that payment towards the auction price.
Show info can be fond here: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43765&forum=17

Auction Starts now and ends on 10/31/12 at 11:59 PM (PST)

Starting bid is $10.00 bid early and often. Remember, all proceeds go directly to Ed and Stephi, so your generosity will be greatly appreciated!!!
Please direct all questions to me here on TC

MAHALO to DTB and T.O. for putting this package together.

[ Edited by: Tiki Teach 2012-10-02 08:50 ]

$100

C
Chippy posted on Tue, Oct 2, 2012 8:25 PM

$150

$180!

TT

loving it! you all are great!

T

bump.....VIP table for a great cause.

C
Chippy posted on Tue, Oct 9, 2012 5:50 PM

$185

For a great guy and a good cause, Ray and I bid 500.00, If we win though, just want to sit in our regular purchased seats :)

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-10-11 10:57 ]

T

Wow ! Very generous, thank you !

auction ends tonight

On 2012-10-11 10:55, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
For a great guy and a good cause, Ray and I bid 500.00, If we win though, just want to sit in our regular purchased seats :)

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-10-11 10:57 ]

Classy

TT

On behalf of The Tikiyaki Orchestra I would like to thank everyone who bid on the VIP package. WOW Ray and Amy thank you so much for your support. We will contact you soon with the details.
Ok if you have not done so go get your tickets.
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=43765&forum=17&start=0

Pages: 1 11 replies