Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Wildsville Man on this week's Ray Boylan Show

Pages: 1 8 replies

My guest on this week's Ray Boylan Show (LATALKRADIO.COM - Wednesday 6pm PDT) is Rory Snyder the man behind the Tiki Caliente event held every May in Palm Springs, Ca. He also partners with Amy Boylan of Mojave Oasis for the final Tiki event of the year every October. This year's October event "Taboo" is being held October 5 - 7 at the Royal Sun Inn Hotel in Palm Springs. The discussion will cover all things in the Tiki culture and the Palm Springs scene.

[ Edited by: Me Myself and Moai 2012-10-02 10:11 ]

[ Edited by: Me Myself and Moai 2012-10-03 21:07 ]

Wow, you're really scaping the bottom of the barrel now. Next thing you'll be interviewing ME :lol:

No Mike,
Ray already scraped the Bottom when he had me on back in Aug.
:wink:

But all joking aside,
looking forward to hearing this,
I just listened to the shows with Amy(Queen Kamehameha)
and Kenny (little lost tiki)
fun shows,
and Ray is always a hoot of a host.

Jeff(btd)

When it comes to the tiki community there is no bottom to the barrel. Every show I have done with tiki folks has been a blast. Thanks to all of you. And thanks to Rory for persisting through some technical difficulties tonight and getting the word out on Taboo.

On 2012-10-03 20:39, Me Myself and Moai wrote:
When it comes to the tiki community there is no bottom to the barrel. Every show I have done with tiki folks has been a blast. Thanks to all of you. And thanks to Rory for persisting through some technical difficulties tonight and getting the word out on Taboo.

I look forward to hearing the show. We did have some major technical difficulties. I answered some questions when I wasn't even sure what the question was because of the sound going in and out and hearing my own voice in my ear kind of threw me off a little bit.

But, It is always a pleasure talking to Ray and spending some time talking about the TABOO event.....

Thanks for the invite,

W

[ Edited by: Me Myself and Moai 2012-10-03 21:06 ]

[ Edited by: Me Myself and Moai 2012-10-03 21:05 ]

C
Chippy posted on Wed, Oct 3, 2012 9:35 PM

Cannot wait to listen to the podcast.

Pages: 1 8 replies