Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hukilau Trading.... anyone interested?

Pages: 1 0 replies

Hello all! The waiting is over and finally Hukilau is upon us! I am leaving tomorrow night and simply cannot control myself!

Anyway, after visiting the Hukilau site, I see that there will be a bit of a swap meet/bazaar. I don't have too much in the way of trade, but I have decided that since I have a good bit of music, and a good many have e-mailed me privately about albums, I would burn off some discs and bring them down with me. I have not had time to get these out before now, what with school and work, but I have a ton of albums on my computer. There are some other posts about this but I can't remember where they are and I'm computer dumb, so I can't find it. I think they might be under the topic of "Rare Tiki Albums" or something like that, but that post tells exactly what I have. I will also post an updated list of my music in case there are new albums that I haven't mentioned.

I wanted to put the word out and see if anyone would be interested in this kind of trading (music for tikis?) before I went ahead and burned a ton of these things. I would not feel comfortable with selling them, but I think it would be nice to trade and get some more of this music circulated. Any questions or comments would be appreciated...

Matt

Pages: 1 0 replies