Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Hinano Beer found at Bristol Farms

Pages: 1 4 replies

A while back we were discussing purchasing Hinano here in the US, and I think I finally have an answer. Bristol Farms in Pasadena sells Hinano at $2 per bottle or $9 per six pack. I picked one up today and pretended that I was back in tahiti.

You can also buy in at BevMo warehouses or order on line at BevMo.com. About the same price plus shipping. They have a new guy distributing the beer here in California. The other guy was in Hawaii and he really didnt do such a great job. I tried and tried to do it here in the states but no way. The other problem is the brewery in Tahiti does not want to over expand and increase production for the U.S., Australia and New Zealand market. They are making enough money on the Tahiti market and dont want to work to hard. ITs the Tahitian way.

Ah, the Tahitian way. I think that's why I like tahiti so much. They're laid back and know how to prioritize life over work.

Sorry everyone about that last message that wasn't! Guess that shows I new. I'm not a beer drinker, but I couldn't resist picking up some in Papeete before my flight home. Best thing about is the logo! Hubby enjoyed drinking it.

Pages: 1 4 replies