Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Vintage Rattan Living-Room Set by Calif-Asia & Tiki Bar *For Sale!*

Pages: 1 0 replies

Aloha Folks!

One of my long-time customers here in Vegas is selling her entire Tiki Decor Collection and moving to Oregon, and I am selling her stuff for her! Most of her items have been placed in my Tiki Shop, but her furniture is too large to fit in there, so I'm selling it here directly to my T.C. pals!

BTW, Delivery to So Cal and other neighboring states within a 4-5 hour drive is available. Please inquire!

First, here's a Gorgeous Vintage Living Room Set by Calif-Asia...

The original cushions with springs inside are included with this set, but the material is very worn and they will need to be re-covered. Asking $1400 for the whole set.

Next is this Awesome Tiki Bar that is in decent shape. There are spots here & there which are not perfect, but it adds to the character of this old bar and really makes it feel "BeachCombey"! The front opens up and the top flips back to allow access to the backside if it's in a tight spot. So cool!

Asking $450 for this Rare Gem!

BTW, the floral arrangement is for sale as well. She made it to look like the Flower Boats that decend from the ceiling in The Tiki Room at Disneyland. $150

This sofa is by Ritts, and also has the original spring-loaded cushions included that are beat up and needing re-covering.

Asking $595

Lastly, here is a One-Of-A-Kind Two-Tiered Amoeba Coffee Table. It's a home-made table that's finished is a sort-of faux Coconut Shell decopage. It really is neat-o!

Asking $295

Please PM me with any questions that you might have, and don't be afraid of making offers... she's willing to deal! And if you want to see pictures of what I brought down to the Shop, please look up my Shop's page on FaceBook- https://www.facebook.com/#!/TikiLeesTikiShop?bookmark_t=page

Mahaloz!

Pages: 1 0 replies