Pages: 1 3 replies

Aloha Tiki Tribe!~
Just n time for Halloween!

Creature Deck

Were-Wolf Deck

Dracula

Frankenstein

The whole set

Message me for special halloween prices...
Tiki Shark

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Here they are... the Frightful Fiendish Four!

Were-wolf/Dracula/Frankenstein/The Kreature!
Kustom MONSTER skate Decks!

These Swank KUSTUM SKATE DECKS come with the handy-dandy hard ware to hang on the wall

A Ultra Kool way to display some very KOOL low-brow Art.

Tropical-Twisted Eye-Candy -a TREAT 4 any home tiki-bar!
Limited editions. Signed.
These puppies sell for a NEAT $300.00 each in the rare & few & far-between galleries that have them. (all 2 of them!) Did I say they are rare? Yes. Rare. Like If you love 'em, and don't get 'em now, you may very well never-ever see them again. Then you'll be sitting in your tiki-fied abode growling..."why didn't I get those cool monster decks when I had the chance?!" I know, cause I've done the same thing with rare uber-nifty things I wanted, and delayed, and didn't get...and never saw for sale again.

But, $300 per deck is some real cash. I hear ya. So....
... here, ...and only here... for the Tiki-Tribe, this set is going for $125.00 per deck, that's only $125.00 apiece. These are quality maple boards, heat sublimation prints. Quality stuff. I'm not making buck, - no gallery over head here, and I want to spread some kool Kustom sub-culture art out to the tiki tribe at a do-able price. Total is $500.00 - Plus shipping. (shipping costs depends where I'm shipping to) For the Famous Frightful Four. THE underground idols of your childhood. (Well, of MY childhood that's for sure.) When I was a kid I always wanted something like this - that's why I made 'um!
And now ... here they are: they are low-brow ART that will look hip in your swank adult swingers pad or Tiki Bar!
In-ter-rested?
Lemme know!
Personal message me here at Tiki Central or e-mail me at [email protected]
ALOHA!
Brad

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-25 05:01 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-25 05:03 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Here they are... the Frightful Fiendish Four!

Were-wolf/Dracula/Frankenstein/The Kreature!
Kustom MONSTER skate Decks!

These Swank KUSTUM SKATE DECKS come with the handy-dandy hard ware to hang on the wall

A Ultra Kool way to display some very KOOL low-brow Art.

Tropical-Twisted Eye-Candy -a TREAT 4 any home tiki-bar!
Limited editions. Signed.
These puppies sell for a NEAT $300.00 each in the rare & few & far-between galleries that have them. (all 2 of them!) Did I say they are rare? Yes. Rare. Like If you love 'em, and don't get 'em now, you may very well never-ever see them again. Then you'll be sitting in your tiki-fied abode growling..."why didn't I get those cool monster decks when I had the chance?!" I know, cause I've done the same thing with rare uber-nifty things I wanted, and delayed, and didn't get...and never saw for sale again.

But, $300 per deck is some real cash for some of us. I hear ya. So....
... here ...and only here... for the Tiki-Tribe ... this set is going for $125.00 per deck, that's only $125.00 apiece. These are quality maple boards, heat sublimation prints. Quality stuff. I'm not making buck, - no gallery over head here, and I want to spread some kool Kustom sub-culture Art out to the tiki tribe at a do-able price. Total is $500.00 - Plus shipping. (shipping costs depends where I'm shipping to) For the Famous Frightful Four! THE underground idols of your childhood. (Well, of MY childhood that's for sure.)
When I was a kid I always wanted something like this - that's why I made 'um!
Unfortunately, If I painted my old monster models and put them on display on my fire-place mantel people might think I was a juvenile weirdo!
Sooooo... now ... here they are: and they are low-brow ART that will look HIP in your swank adult hipster retro pad or Tiki Bar!
Some people might still think you're a weirdo... but they'll think you're a really HIP weirdo!
In-ter-rested?
Lemme know!
Personal message me here at Tiki Central or e-mail me at [email protected]
ALOHA!
Brad

Aloha
Tiki Tribe!

Bewitching SALE prices!

Tiki Art kustom Skate deck SALE!
Usually these decks are going for $280.00 now to HALLOWEEN they are $195.00 (plus shipping).
Limited edition and signed.
I take Pay Pal
my registered pay pal e-mail is [email protected]
personal message, me or e-mail me for what's left for sale and what'sda' S&H co$t to your area.

ALOHA & Happy HAWAII-WEEN!
Tiki Shark!

Big Hugs & Kisses!

Pages: 1 3 replies