Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Mileto's Birthdayween Party (Mai Kai Fire Knife Dancer)

Pages: 1 2 replies

Mileto is throwing a birthdayween bash at Tewuila Joe's at Beach Place on Ft Lauderdale beach on Monday night. He wanted me to extend an invitation to the ohana.

https://www.facebook.com/events/346688198755977/

Monday
9:00pm until 4:00am

Come celebrate my birthday / halloween party.

We are renting out the entire club at Tequila Joes (at beach place). You will need to be in the invite list to be able to enter tequila joes where all the drinks will be 50% off for the event.

We will have beer pongs contest, best costume contest, DJ, decorations, cheap drinks, snacks .. special mai kai performances?!? Maybe?!?

The first 100th people to get there will be able to buy $5 all night parking. If not, just park across the street.

YOU MUST WEAR A COSTUME

It's one thing to GO to the Mai Kai and experience the venue, but it is the people who work there that make it a real experience, To have the opportunity to hang out and play with this great group of people is an honor and a great experience.

Last years party was one of the best I attended all year. This one should be even better!

I hope to see you there.

It's that time again. The staff at Tiki Magazine is working on our next issue. The upcoming issue features a cover by artist Dawn Frazier. If you've seen Dawn's work, you're as excited as we are. The Ohana here at Tiki Central has been super supportive of the work of Tiki Magazine for the last 9 years.

Pages: 1 2 replies