Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Deleted by Seller

Pages: 1 14 replies

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2012-10-28 10:26 ]

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2012-10-28 10:32 ]

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2012-10-28 10:26 ]

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2012-10-28 11:07 ]

Hey Mr. Witch Dr.

I want to order 10 of your most wonderful mugs. I will be hosting a Farewell Obama Party on November 7th.
May i order that many? I'm new here and hope this is the right way to order. They are so cool.
Thank you again .

James Walker, Lost Angles California

A

I think we should also do one of Romney.

The drink could be 4 parts white milk and 1 part vodka (no flavor).
Or maybe we could have the ingredients change each week to reflect his changing positions...

Note: I really don't to like to mix politics and tiki, but I find this to be offensive.
Just as I'm sure you don't like to see me disrespecting Mitt Romney, I don't like to
see you doing the same to Obama. Save your opinions for a political forum.

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2012-10-28 10:27 ]

On 2012-10-27 13:16, The Witch Doctor wrote:
Hey Chris and ever one else
He is about 9" tall and holds 13 oz of Drink.

He will come with a special Recipe from the Witch Doctor himself " Jungle Juice"

8oz of Orange Juice
3oz Dark Rum (bottom Shelf) :wink:
2oz coconut Juice
1/2 Banana
over ice

WHAT?????? Is this guy serious????

A

BTW. Jungle juice is a despicable, disgusting insult.

You should consider the full implications of posting such a vile thing on a public forum.

THIS.... Is gonna get....Interesting.

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2012-10-28 07:16 ]

This thread probably won't be left on here long enough to get interesting.

The first African-American president depicted as an african shrunken head w/ a recipe for bottom-shelf (wink-wink) "Jungle Juice"??
I love a good shrunken head & political satire as much as anyone, but politics aside the Witch Doctor has clearly and advertantly taken things to... another level.

And now there's random people coming in talking about Obama farewell parties.

It won't take the moderators long. If the Witch Doctor wants to sell racist & politically-inflammatory mugs, he will likely be directed to do it on his own site. Tiki Central has pretty clear rules about this kind of stuff.

On 2012-08-31 12:21, White Devil wrote:

If the moderators here thought you all were mature enough to carry on a political discussion, I could happily supply you with a minimum of thirty-one reasons as to why anyone with common sense would have resentment for our African-American President, before matters of race would show up on the list. But they don't, and so I won't. A shrunken head of a dishonest politician of any skin hue is hilarious, at least to those of us who don't care about what race someone is. I can't speak for Witch Doctor, but I personally find your presumption that any white Southerner who doesn't worship your African-American messiah is automatically a racist, to itself be evidence of racism, along with a fair helping of ignorance. If politics & religion have no place, here, then it goes without saying that unfounded accusations of racism by "futurerevolutionarywarriortrainers," whatever the hell they're supposed to be, have a lot less place. Unless you can prove to us that you actually know what you're talking about, I'd suggest you retract your accusation and give Witch Doctor an apology for being such a dumbass.

If anyone apologized to the Witch Doctor in the thread where a whole host of people noted they were ripped off by him, they should reconsider.

I think we see the true colors of him now, and you too White Devil. The great thing about racist is that they inevitably show you who they are. I am proud to say that I have no Witch Doctor mugs in my collection and now I never will. As for your White Devil, I don't think every white person in the south is a racist. I just think that Witch Doctor is and I think you are the "dumbass"

On 2012-10-27 19:27, James Walker wrote:
Hey Mr. Witch Dr.

I want to order 10 of your most wonderful mugs. I will be hosting a Farewell Obama Party on November 7th.
May i order that many? I'm new here and hope this is the right way to order. They are so cool.
Thank you again .

James Walker, Lost Angles California  

Hmm, Mr. James Walker... account created 10/27/12. I call bullshit/fake account. Either way, Witch Doctor wouldn't be able to complete 10 mugs by then anyway. Or are you scheduling your farewell to Obama party for November 7th 2016? He might have them done by then.

I still haven't received my $88 refund from The Witch Doctor. Even if he was in good standing with me, this mug is a definite pass.

I love when racist "out" themselves. We all know who you truly are now Witch Doctor. Go away now, go away for good. We don't need you or your mugs.

You are a very wierd dude doc, I have been to atlanta and other parts of your state. It is ripe with biggots, I went to the bulldogs campus and tried to order a cheeseburger at the cafe and the old man called it a nigger steak!! I told him to head up to NYC (my home) and pull that shit if you want to get shot. He laughed at me and said, " thats why I live here". Makes sense that u live there too with your "sense of humor". I am not going to sell the mugs I got from u, I am going to throw them in the trash. Good luck with your weird life.

Pages: 1 14 replies