Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

"The Witch Doctor Should Pay Me Back Charity Event"

Pages: 1 7 replies

I still haven't received my $88 refund from The Witch Doctor. I think it's been almost 6 months. He won't answer my text messages, voicemails and PMs anymore. I know other people here had issues with him as well. If you're one of them, I hope he took care of you.

If The Witch Doctor pays me back the $88, I'll donate it and kick in $22 (to make it an even $100) to a charity or cause that Tiki Central finds worthy.

Thanks,
Strange Daisy

(you can read about my issue here)
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43707&forum=12&51

And he's a bigot. Tiki Central doesn't need people like him. He's a thief and makes racist products. Even his drinks are racist. Boo Witch Doctor...BOO!

We don't need you around here. You should find somewhere else for your wares and attitudes.

What TC needs is fewer humor police. Racism, like humor, is all in the perception. The myth of Adam & Eve comes to mind when they covered themselves before God, Who asked them how they knew they were naked. Such humorless accusations reveal far more about the accuser than anything else. WD's art is informed by his personality, not politics. If it's not to your taste, no problem, but nobody needs a Witch (Doctor) hunt.

Taking money from people and then promising to pay them back for months and months isn't about perception, it's outright stealing.

Witch Doctor should be banned for this. Plain and simple. Just because you, White Devil, try and deflect this doesn't change the fact that he stole money from people here with the promise of goods and never delivered them, nor did he return said funds. That, coupled with outright racism shows his true character.

So we don't need to ever meet him to know who he is and what his intentions are, they are spelled out for us. Just like you, you are repugnant and insipid. Tiki Central did fine without for the first 10+ years and we would do well without you from now on. So White Devil, now that you have shown who you truly are. I suggest you leave as you do not add value, if anything you create and defend issues that are divisive and disgusting.

My agenda here is to not call out someone as racist or a bigot. With this thread I hope to finally get my money back from the aforementioned mug maker. Obviously losing $88 is not going to break me, but for the sake of decency, I'd like to see this money returned to me. If this happens, I will then donate that money to a charity (of TC's choosing and in TC's name).

Please leave all other topics not pertaining to this out of this thread.

Thanks!

You are right Strange Daisy. I apologize for derailing your original intent. I truly hope that The Witch Doctor does the right thing and pays you back so you can donate to charity. My suggestion would be the NAACP.

I will not post here on any outside topic beyond getting your money back...regardless of any future inflammatory posts.

Once again, I apologize.

...you create and defend issues that are divisive and disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting, because of the apparent lack of a place for those of you who need a little privacy while your give yourself strokes for your sterling virtues, I've created a thread in the Bilge where you can pat yourselves wherever you like to your hearts' content.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=44240&forum=13&start=last&

M

[ Edited by: MOJOTIKI 2012-12-18 14:52 ]

Pages: 1 7 replies