Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Apologize-From The Witch Doctor

Pages: 1 10 replies

To all the Tiki Folks, I apologize, My Taste in humor and art Differ from most and should not expect people to get the Joke, or have the same Taste. I have no political affiliation. I just make stuff that I like and hope people will to. As i find the Zombie Obama Mask and T shirts people sell a Hoot. but to each his own

as stated this is not my web site, and i should not Taint the good folks who run it.
nor do Politics and tikis Mix.

Sorry for the Post now lets more on :)

WD

Racism isn't humor. Racism is just that...racism.

You sir are a racist and you need to leave Tiki Central. We don't need bigots here. We don't need you. We don't need your mugs.

Your apology isn't accepted.

Just pay all the people you have ripped off and never sent mugs to and go away.

Thief and bigot that you are.

Dude, DO NOT personal message me.

Just because you say "What Makes Me A Racist? Because i make fun of people of all colors and sex? Sorry you feel that way about me. I will try hard to better myself . Thanks for your support. Hope your week goes well "

What makes you a racist is what you say and do. You make a mug, which I was fine with until you offered up your "Jungle Juice" to go with it. Bottom shelf rum? Half a banana? You really don't see what's racist about that?

I don't support you, I don't appreciate your sarcasm. My week will go well, I can sleep well at night knowing that I stand for equality of all people in the face of bigots like yourself.

You should go away...really.

On 2012-10-28 10:58, The Witch Doctor wrote:
To all the Tiki Folks, I apologize, My Taste in humor and art Differ from most and should not expect people to get the Joke, or have the same Taste. I have no political affiliation. I just make stuff that I like and hope people will to. As i find the Zombie Obama Mask and T shirts people sell a Hoot. but to each his own

as stated this is not my web site, and i should not Taint the good folks who run it.
nor do Politics and tikis Mix.

Sorry for the Post now lets more on :)

WD  

It's a damn shame that some folks still think that humor like this is acceptable and a "hoot". Whether you really have a political affiliation or not, this just isn't cool. Where is the shrunken Romney mug? I don't know maybe the other people on TC are okay with this?

M

I think the mug and your "jungle juice" is disgusting. You really aren't funny and you are always stirring up controversy with your shipping issues.

I thought we had moderators that delete political threads or do these people not exist anymore?

I think the guy asking for 10 is a fake user

Your Obama mug IS racist and very poor taste.

If that is humourous to you that is a sad reflection on the way you view the world. Dislike people because of who they are not because they have a different skin color than you---its such a cop out to having to give a reason for why you think the way you do about another person

It seems you have some sort of repeat customer list. Perhaps instead of posting on TC for awhile you should just send out a seperate release to those people on the next few mugs you make and let this situation die out

BTW..had you made BOTH an Obama and a Romney mug and left off your drink recipe it would of still not been appropriate on this forum. Keep your politics out of my tiki, please

[ Edited by: SandraDee 2012-10-28 19:12 ]

I see no need for an apology, WD, and the fact you feel one is in order confirms your own good intentions. Who cares what a few humorless twits think? No one here should censor their own creativity or POV in order to indulge the humor police's dictatorial PC inclinations. They feel no compunction about impugning the character of someone they've never even met, so f*ck them. But you're right, they need to move on. And hurry up with my #1!

"Racism is not humor. Racism is just that... Racism."
-Cool Manchu

And while I'm quoting TC members, I'd like to echo SandraDee's call for mods on these threads.. Can we put a final lid on this rather ugly chapter in TC history? With people now coming in to defend this stuff, I predict it will only get uglier...

just my 2€

On 2012-10-29 06:53, White Devil wrote:
I see no need for an apology, WD, and the fact you feel one is in order confirms your own good intentions. Who cares what a few humorless twits think? No one here should censor their own creativity or POV in order to indulge the humor police's dictatorial PC inclinations. They feel no compunction about impugning the character of someone they've never even met, so f*ck them. But you're right, they need to move on. And hurry up with my #1!

I don't see how racism of any kind is "good intentions." I find you to be a vile and rude individual as well. We all would be better off with fewer posts from you White Devil. The fact that you immediately go to name calling to defend your own ignorance only confirms that you too are a bigot. Just because you are locked into your goosestep with one another doesn't make us twits or humorless, it makes us stand up to bullies like yourself.

If anyone needs to move on it's the two of you. So please do so, and do so quickly.

The fact that you immediately go to name calling to defend your own ignorance only confirms that you too are a bigot. Just because you are locked into your goosestep with one another doesn't make us twits or humorless, it makes us stand up to bullies like yourself.

The name-calling starts with the accusation of racism, bigotry, goose-stepping, ad nauseam. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who would impose their personal agendas upon someone engaging in free enterprise. But all the ill will on display here doesn't affect the laughs I get from seeing all the nervous nellies saluting the PC flag any time someone pokes fun at the unpopular popular people. I'll hoist a Jungle Juice to your mental health as you learn to co-habitate in a world of varying viewpoints. Cheers!

Apparently some of you need a little privacy while your give yourself strokes for your sterling virtues, so I've created a thread in the Bilge where you can pat yourselves wherever you like to your hearts' content.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=44240&forum=13&start=last&

[ Edited by: White Devil 2012-10-29 10:10 ]

On 2012-10-28 19:10, SandraDee wrote:
I thought we had moderators that delete political threads or do these people not exist anymore?...

It looks like the Witch Doctor has done some self moderating...

As far as deleting this thread or what's left of the other? It's not going to happen. Some things are best left as a public record. They will however be locked as they have run their course.

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2012-10-29 13:00 ]

Pages: 1 10 replies