Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Moving Sale All new Bamboo Furniture all kinds and real nice look!

Pages: 1 2 replies

F.Y.I. MOVING SALE EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! BAMBOO FURNITURE PRICES HAVE BEEN DROPPED NOW EVEN LOWER THEN EVER BEFORE TAKE A LOOK BELOW WOW!!!

Just so you all know we are in Bellflower/Lakewood by the surrounding Fwys 605, 5, 105 or 91 And all our prices
WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL NOT FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE IN CALI OUR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE USA!

And if you see anything you like in the background of our pictures please let us know it's all for sale!
And if you don't see pictures of any of our items let us know we have all there pictures.

F.Y.I. IF YOU DON'T LEAVE YOUR NUMBER WHEN YOU E MAIL US BACK WE WILL NOT CONTACT YOU AT ALL.
SORRY BUT CL HAS WAY TO MANY SCAMMERS AND MOST OF ALL WAY TO MANY FLAKES
AND THAT WE DON'T NEED PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

Also if it has been sold we will let you know with a (SOLD) mark. But if you don't see a (SOLD) mark that means that the item/s are still all for sale.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK US OUT FIRST! Cause it's well worth your drive on any item we have and remember to bring a BIG TRUCK TOO!

NON BAMBOO ITEM BELOW
NEW LOWER PRICE BRAND NEW SEAGRASS SOFA 1 left NOW ONLY $200.00 was $550.00 (JUST ADDED)

ALL NEW BAMBOO FURNITURE ITEMS BELOW

NEW LOWER PRICE ... BAMBOO INSIDE & OUT SIDE TABLES 2 left NOW ONLY $120.00ea was $265.00ea (JUST ADDED)
NEW LOWER PRICE ... LATE 19 CENTURY ENGLISH DECORATED BAMBOO HALL MIRRORED STAND COAT/HAT RACK WITH KNOTS AS HOOKS 1 left NOW ONLY $145.00 was $375.00 (JUST ADDED)

Condition
Good Antique Condition

Measurements
height: 6 ft. 4 in.
depth: 8 1/4 in.
width/length: 22 1/2 in.

Umbrella Rack size
height: 26in
depth: 8in
width: 26in

Specifications
Number of items: 1
Creator: unknown

NEW LOWER PRICE BAMBOO SIDES & TOPS EASY SETUP FOR YOUR OUTDOOR HUTS 5 left NOW ONLY $115.00ea was $225.00ea (JUST ADDED)

NEW LOWER PRICE BAMBOO DIVIDERS 2 left NOW ONLY $70.00ea was $150.00ea (JUST ADDED)

NEW LOWER PRICE ... TIGER BAMBOO CUDDLE SEATER CHAIR 1 left NOW ONLY $110.00 was $245.00 (JUST ADDED)

BAMBOO BAR STOOL 1 left NOW ONLY $70.00 was $125.00 (JUST ADDED)

NEW LOWER PRICE ... BIG BAMBOO BAR 1 left NOW JUST $215.00 was $650.00 (JUST ADDED)

NEW LOWER PRICE ... PLAIN BAMBOO SOFA 1 left NOW JUST $195.00 (JUST ADDED)
NEW LOWER PRICE ... BAMBOO ANTIQUE COFFEE TABLE WITH KNOTS 1 left NOW JUST $110.00 was $165.00 (JUST ADDED

ALL BAMBOO/WICKER MATCHING SETS
(Now these items are marked down to our lowest prices ever. And if you don't see any of the pictures just ask I have them)

NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICE ... Matching 6FT X 35in BAMBOO/WICKER SOFAS 1 left NOW JUST $195.00 FINAL was $475.00
NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICE ... Matching 4ft 3" X 35in BAMBOO/WICKER LOVE SEAT 1 left NOW JUST $190.00 FINAL was $425.00
NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICE ... Matching BAMBOO/WICKER COFFEE TABLES 1 left NOW ONLY $100.00 FINAL was $175.00
NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICES ... Matching BAMBOO/WICKER NIGHTSTANDS 2 left NOW ONLY for both $65.00ea MINIMUM OF 2 PER ORDER (JUST ADDED) (SOLD)

NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICE ... MAGAZINE RACKS 1 left NOW ONLY $17.00 was $35.00 (JUST ADDED)
NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICE ... BAMBOO SQUARE BASKET 1 left NOW ONLY $17.00 was $50.00 (JUST ADDED)

NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICE ... 1 SWINGING WICKER PALM LEAF CHAIR (Swinging Chair brand new still in packaging) 1 left NOW JUST $130.00 FINAL was $325.00

NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICES ... TALL HUT BAMBOO SEATING BENCH for your Outdoor huts NOW ONLY $130.00ea was $275.00ea

TALL STANDING PALM TREE'S made of thatching with coconuts hanging 3 left NOW ONLY $17.00ea was $30.00ea

NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICES ... SMALL WICKER LAMPS pictures may not or may not be seen just ask I can send you photos NOW ONLY $3.00ea (MINIMUM OF 2 PER ORDER)

NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICES ... ALL BAMBOO TABLE LAMPS W/SHADE 4 left NOW ONLY $20.00ea was $50.00ea (MINIMUM OF 2 PER ORDER) (JUST ADDED)

NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICE ... 195O's ANTIQUE LAZY SUSAN RATTAN COFFEE TABLE that really swirls very cool lookin NOW ONLY $30.00 was $65.00

Please just contact us we have prices you can't find anywhere else trust me!
So if your looking for something at a great steal just talk to us first I'm sure we can make you that deal.

F....Y....I... You don't even need to look nowhere else we have what your looking for here. Just come down and buy our Bamboo Poles trust us our prices can't be beat!

F.Y.I. NOW AT NEW LOWER PRICES ... JUST ANY BAMBOO POLE $3.00ea
All OUR BAMBOO POLES THAT ARE LEFT ARE ONLY 5FT X 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 diameters just come down check it out you won't go wrong.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our Bamboo items. Thanks again and God Bless

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our Bamboo items hope you like what you see and you contact me. Thanks again and God Bless

[ Edited by: The Bamboo Guys the 1 2012-11-08 15:32 ]

[ Edited by: The Bamboo Guys the 1 2012-11-29 15:58 ]

[ Edited by: The Bamboo Guys the 1 2012-11-29 16:00 ]

[ Edited by: The Bamboo Guys the 1 2013-03-28 15:33 ]

dejavu! all over again.

Did Bamboo Guy make a whole new post?
just to post the same items?

Does the post header sound odd? "All new Bamboo Furniture all kinds and real cheap look!"
yes.....yes it does unless you are looking for "cheap look furniture"

Bamboo Guy, you can just edit the same post you already have without making new ones
and help keep TC neat & Tidy too. :)

Pages: 1 2 replies