Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Big Tiki Dude produces first video!

Pages: 1 14 replies

Big Tiki Dude has produced his first music video, and I for one think it is downright awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZSBq8geuJk0

Why Lucas do you want to hurt me so?
my ears,my eyes......oh the humanity!

Are you sure that's his first? Didn't he do this one also...

Rebecca Black: Friday

TM

You really have to blame Jeff!

Since he joined tiki central he has been working very hard to impose his evil views on music here. This is just the most recent example of his fiendish resolve to destroy things....

Big Tiki Dude has a whole other secret life none of you know about....but I do!

For example, were you aware that he is a part owner in, and also the doorman at the vegas nightclub, "Pure"?

Oh yeah. I got in there one night, last time I was there...and I spotted Jeff over near the VIP area hanging with Paris Hilton and Matthew McConaughey, drinking some neon green (and clearly not tiki) beverage. Even worse, he was bopping up and down to the beat of electroclash music. Later, I saw him puking in the restroom, eyes all red and face all sweaty, and he did not even leave a tip for the guy who hands out the hot towels. Disgusting, really.

I went up to him and he was visibly upset....didn't like the fact that I recognized him despite his disguise (he had his long hair gelled and sweptback) he tried to play me off, telling me he was only there for "research into the New Las Vegas singles scene"....he attempted to ditch me by running outside. I tried to follow but 2 or 3 huge shaved-headed bouncers blocked my access (obviously guys in his employ)...

But I was able to see him get in a limo with Jayzee and Beyonce.....I could see through the lowered window that all 3 of them were drinking mimosas.

The next day he sent me several angry PMs and text messages warning me not to let anyone here know what he is doing when he is not in orange county...but this was too good to resist!

http://soundcloud.com/lucas-vigor/sets/set-3/

"yer jus not tuned into the series of tubes yet, let it soak in".

[ Edited by: lucas vigor 2012-11-15 13:13 ]

Lucas,

Dude lay off the Day-Glow - glow in the dark drinks at D-land,
:roll:

Jeff(btd)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2012-11-20 22:23 ]

TM
TM

I wish I had a video of the Freak encounter with Lucas Vigor this past weekend.

So I'm headed down to San Diego to see a Friends surf band, playing with The Red Elvises. and I stop at the Rest stop(between san clamente and oceanside) to take a piss. And outta nowhere Lucas comes up to me saying what are you doing here?
As I look at him, I notice his fly is unzipped.
:o

Maybe its true about guys hanging out at rest stops to hook up with other guys.

Sorry to Out you Lucas.
Jeff(btd)

TM

Sadly, it's all true.

And you say I have aspbergers.
What's yer disorders?
8-o

Jeff btd

TM

sociopathy

TM

Another Jeff Hanson production....

(he formed this all girl Korean pop band. He is like the tiki version of Simon Cowell)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMIH6pQ8Ehg

Don't hurt yerself watching that video Lucas.
:o

Jeff btd

TM

It's a good one!

Pages: 1 14 replies