Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Mugs up on Gecko's South Sea Arts Website!

Pages: 1 10 replies

Check out the new ones here!

http://www.southseaarts.com/store.html

Aloha!!

I LOVE SEEING THESE POSTS AS SOON AS THEY GO UP!!!

Yeah, thanks Beachbumbz for the heads up!

HT

Also, remind me which one is you on Instagram again? Tikipop or TikiRob?

Awesome! Yeah when I first saw both of those designs by Gecko and Squid I knew I had to have them..
I'm TikiPop on Instagram, Rob's (mauitiki) is Tikirob on dakine Instagram... :wink:
Aloha
[ Edited by: Beachbumz Cuz I have Lysdexia!! :wink: 2012-11-29 13:54 ]

[ Edited by: Beachbumz 2012-11-29 13:55 ]

That's good mugs!

Awesome

Oh man... You beat me...

With my new job, I haven't been able to be the first anymore...

I'm glad I was able to get all 4 mugs...

Great, Great Work!!!

HT

On 2012-11-28 13:25, Beachbumz wrote:
Awesome! Yeah when I first saw both of those designs by Gecko and Squid I knew I had to have them..
I'm PopTiki on Instagram, Rob's (mauitiki) is Tikirob on dakine Instagram... :wink:
Aloha

Ah, sorry for the lysdexia.

On 2012-11-29 07:48, Hale Tiki wrote:

I'm PopTiki on Instagram, Rob's (mauitiki) is Tikirob on dakine Instagram... :wink:
Aloha

The funny thing is that Beachbumz is actually TikiPop on instagrams, not poptiki. So he is lysdexia, too. I know because I couldn't find him using the username poptiki, yesterday.

On 2012-11-29 09:25, michmoore wrote:

On 2012-11-29 07:48, Hale Tiki wrote:

Aloha

The funny thing is that Beachbumz is actually TikiPop on instagrams, not poptiki. So he is lysdexia, too. I know because I couldn't find him using the username poptiki, yesterday.

:o That's too Funny!!, Ya I must have Lysdexia and also blaming it all on a lack of Rum lately too!!! :D Tikipop it is... I tried so many different names but all were taken...

Pages: 1 10 replies