Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

ANNOUNCEMENT: 2012 Ohana Luau at the Lake Donation to The Easter Island Foundation

Pages: 1 1 replies

C
croe67 posted on Mon, Dec 3, 2012 6:50 AM

Ohana Luau at the Lake & The Fraternal Order of Moai, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(10) organization, is pleased to announce the details of the 2012 annual donation to our national charity, the Easter Island Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. The Order has donated $6,500 to the foundation to fund two scholarships for Rapa Nui students attending college and also provide support for the foundation's general fund. This gift renews The Fraternal Order of Moai Scholarship and The Fraternal Order of Moai Tangata Manu Scholarship as well.

This gift reflects our ongoing support to the Easter Island Foundation through which Ohana Luau at the Lake is very happy to be able to support students from Rapa Nui & the efforts of the Easter Island Foundation!

To read more go to:http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/news/index.php/2012/11/29/fom-sends-2012-donation-to-eif

I'd like to give a BIG, BIG MAHALO & an extra special hug to everyone who attended Ohana Luau at the Lake 2012, donated items & very special art to the Silent Auction, bought items at the Silent Auction & Mystery Bowl auctions, & helped spread the word & excitement of how special Ohana is. You all made a difference & we appreciate it greatly, as it helps us to help the people of Rapa Nui & make a real difference in their lives.

& we're getting ready to do it all again, as we raise money for our national Philanthropy, The Easter Island Foundation, at Ohana Luau at the Lake 2012 - June 27 - 30 - in Lake George, NY at The Tiki Resort.

[size=150]More Info at: http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com

[color=#FF4000]SEE YA AT THE LAKE!!![/color][/size]

That's awesome! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about how much I spent at the silent auction.

See you next summer!

-Rev

Pages: 1 1 replies