Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Large Bamboo/Rattan Bar from Sea & Jungle Shop - For Sale $475 - Los Angeles

Pages: 1 8 replies

H

Priced reduced for quick sale!

Marked down to $475. Buy it now!

Large Bamboo/Rattan Bar For Sale - Los Angeles

Originally from the Sea and Jungle Shop in Glendale.

Not mine, but I am helping to sell it.

Here is the description as received from the seller:

Back in the year 1968 I purchased a beautiful Tiki/Rattan Bar and matching bar stools from a place called Sea & Jungle Shop in Glendale California. I kept the Bar in storage all these years and it is in mint/pristine condition. Essentially, the bar is exactly as I purchased it brand new from Sea & Jungle. Includes 4 matching bar stools (one seen in photo). One stool needs a nail as it just popped lose from age, not from being sat on. Nobody ever sat on these chairs or used the bar; it was stored in spare room all these years.

Bar Top: 98" wide x 25" deep
Weight (guessing over 145 pounds. Quite heavy). Needs 2 people to move.
The Rattan/Bamboo feet (ledge) extend slightly beyond 25 Inches.
The "box" (part where bar top sits on) is approximately 86-Inches long and 13-inches deep.
Includes 4 stools.
Location: Franklin Hills of Los Feliz (Near Griffith Park) Close to Hollywood.

Buyer will need to make arrangements with seller to pick up and must bring own help to move this large bar.

Priced reduced to $475

PM me (Hakalugi) for contact info.

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2013-02-20 21:05 ]

T

Now that is NICE!

OGR

Beautiful Bar and a very fair price given the size and condition. I would love it! Oh Santa.....

H

bump

H

New super low price of $475!!!

Ready... Get set.... Go!

H

Last call bump...

Hey a couple of Tiki masks on the front and your rockin Tiki style!

H

Last call bump.

M

SIzzle into summer with your one and only custom made han...

$600 OR BEST OFFER
ENHANCE YOUR TIKI BAR WITH CUSTOMIZED DIMENSIONS, PAINT , ARTWORK,COUNTERTOP. LIGHTS, OR NO LIGHTS AND PERSONAL DECOR TO FIT ANY LIFESTYLE. OWNING A TIKI BAR CAN PUT YOU IN THE TROPICAL ISLAND YEAR ROUND, WHY WAIT for THE RIGHT TIME, WHEN THE right TIME IS now.

IF YOUR SOMEONE WHO PRIDES YOURSELF IN HAVING WHAT NO ONE ELSE DOES, LOOK NO FURTHER.YOUR TIKI, your colors, your style!

THE CURRENT TIJKI BAR SHOWN IS THE ACTUAL TIKI FOR SALE. Includes pictures, or pictures sold separately...

Pages: 1 8 replies