Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

New Year's Eve at Don the Beachcomber with The Hula Girls (and our dancers)!!

Pages: 1 24 replies

It's free (unless you would like 1 of the 8 VIP tables)!! The VIP thing is a great deal at $33 each, if you have a party of 6 people. Check out all of the details on the flyer.
Dinah and Judy will be dancing and the amazing Gary Brandin (Blue Hawaiians, Tikiyaki) will be on steel guitar!

Should be a great way to ring in the New Year!! Hope you can make the scene!

Spike
http://www.facebook.com/thehulagirls
http://www.thehulagirlsmusic.com

[ Edited by: luckydesigns 2012-12-18 09:23 ]

T

Karen & I are in, table already reserved. The Hula Girls & DTB to ring in the New Year!!!

This is how we like to do New Years!

Awesome! Yeah, if you get 6 people in your party, you are only looking at $33 each.
Try to beat THAT cost at any other New Year's Eve celebration!

Plus, for the first time ever in the Dagger Bar, we are bringing our go-go boxes with the girls dancing!

TM

Go Hula Girls!

Update!

Only 6 VIP tables left! These WILL go fast! Call Don the Beachcomber now to reserve your table!
(562) 592-1321

Tables are going fast! We are planning on debuting a few new songs as well!

Just checked in with Don the Beachcomber. We are at about 90% SOLD OUT on the VIP tables. That doesn't mean that you can't come and hang out at the bar though!! Looking forward to the big show!

T

Hey all, I have paid for a VIP table for 6 , however we are not able to attend. If you are interested in buying this table, please PM me.

Thanks, Mike

TM

This will be great!

T

Hey all, I have paid for a VIP table for 6 , however we are not able to attend. If you are interested in buying this table, please PM me.

Thanks, Mike

Roll Call?! I'm in town looking for a NYE party

T

Table has been sold.

Thanks, Mike

All of the tables are sold out and I know that there are a bunch of TC-ers going. This is gonna be a good one! Dig our new songs; Distant Drums, Mr. Bartender, and Trade Winds!!

We got our table (Might have been Tiki Pops? sorry you can't make it)
with Doug & Stacey (Any lucky ladies need a date.....Doug is single,ladies!)

TM

Mr. Spike, make sure you have someone videotape the new songs!

T

ATP, Glad to hear some TC'ers got the table. Really sorry we have to miss this one. I hope you all have great time.

Some shots from last night.....Happy New Years!

TT

Nice pics ATP, thanks for sharing ... looks like y'all had a great time!

Great time last night!! Thanks to all of our friends and fans for making it such a giant success.
Couldn't do it without you all! Here's to a great 2013!!

You will get our bill in the mail, Spike :lol:

damn that is a whole lot of suits goin on.

Jeff(btd)

You mean super sexy men, BTD??
Yup, that's what you mean...

So what was in those swag bags that were given to the fortunate people with the VIP tables ? Or is that information not given to us proletariat who were there in the standing room only areas?

On 2013-01-01 21:31, King Bushwich the 33rd wrote:
So what was in those swag bags that were given to the fortunate people with the VIP tables ? Or is that information not given to us proletariat who were there in the standing room only areas?

Well KB the 33rd,

In the bag is an event poster for the new years eve gig (Designed by Spike I believe) wrapped in a beige rubber band.
A "Seven Tiki" promo Tiki mug,a cool Hula Girls guitar pick,
A book of Don the Beachcomber matches (We don't need no stinking matches!)
And a baby's arm holding an apple (not really)

Pages: 1 24 replies