Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Merry X-mas!

Pages: 1 10 replies

Aloha!!

We wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR with a recording we've made this week!! This is our version of White Christmas!

please check it out at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MWii_h94xw

This year has been amazing for us and we hope your has been too!! Don't forget to check by our facebook-page. http://www.facebook.com/ixtahuele

CHEERS! / Mattias & ÌXTAHUELE

Fantastic! Loved this!

Do you have downloads or a cd available? I love how you keep the old-school exotica vibe going! I enjoyed the tunes on your blog page, as well. Really nice stuff.

[ Edited by: hibiscus 2012-12-16 12:15 ]

Yep!

THAT is how a tiki christmas tune is supposed to be played!

Excellent job.

On 2012-12-16 12:11, Hibiscus wrote:
Fantastic! Loved this!

Do you have downloads or a cd available? I love how you keep the old-school exotica vibe going! I enjoyed the tunes on your blog page, as well. Really nice stuff.

Thank you!! :) i'll check if it's possible to upload an mp3 file for download (free) via our facebook-page. So stay updated at: http://www.facebook.com/ixtahuele
Hope to solve this problem during tomorrow and you'll some perfect music for you favorite X-mas cocktail! :wink:

On 2012-12-16 12:56, lucas vigor wrote:
Yep!

THAT is how a tiki christmas tune is supposed to be played!

Excellent job.

Mahalo, Lucas!! And Merry X-mas!!

Beautifully done! Presents an interesting image though: sitting on a beach in paradise with a tropical drink in your hand and hoping for snow! :lol:

On 2012-12-16 14:06, MadDogMike wrote:
Beautifully done! Presents an interesting image though: sitting on a beach in paradise with a tropical drink in your hand and hoping for snow! :lol:

Thanks Mike!!

Haha!! That's absolutely an interesting image! But in fact, it's the opposite. We're sitting in cold and snowy Gothenburg, Sweden, sipping Glögg (don't know the english translation) and hoping for warmer times!! :)

Mele Kalikimaka, Mike!

Fantastic! Loved this!

Hibiscus! You can now download the mp3 via ixtahuele.com

Merry X-mas!

H

On 2012-12-17 10:19, always on the beach wrote:

Fantastic! Loved this!

Hibiscus! You can now download the mp3 via ixtahuele.com

Merry X-mas!

Woo hoo! Many mahalos! I'll check it out tonight.

Thank you for the download. And I know Glögg, I picked some up at Ikea a few years back :D

RB

Wow, this is great...thanks!

Pages: 1 10 replies