Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Ti Root Okeolehao Bottle

Pages: 1 4 replies

I got a gift tonight of a Ti Root Okolehao Hawaii, Inc. bottle of Hawaiian Ti Root Okolehao. It hasn't been opened. Its 4/5 QUART. 86 PROOF. Has the IRS Tax label across the top. My best guess is 1950's.

I have google searched everything I can find out about this bottle and cannot find a single picture or article on this exact one. Let me know if any of you know anything about this.

Ewwww....from the 1950's?? Well, it's probably highly toxic by now, but if you send it to me I promise to dispose of it's contents in a safe manner for you.

Seriously though - nice gift. I am green with envy. Sounds like you got it just in time too; if the world ends tomorrow you'll have the perfect excuse to crack that sucker.

On 2012-12-18 23:08, coachlisle wrote:
I have google searched everything I can find out about this bottle and cannot find a single picture or article on this exact one.

Heh, and now, the only pictures of this bottle anywhere on the web appear here on TC. And they are sideways. Bwahahahaha!

:)

H

Very nice job, hiltiki, thanks for reposting the photos. I had my tongue planted firmly in my cheek when I made my comment, but dang, turning the pics right-side-up made a huge difference in readability and impact of those images.

It's always nice when someone has something unique or one-of-a-kind in their bar or collection and they choose to share here. That bottle certainly is a very cool find.

Pages: 1 4 replies