Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

SF Bay Area folks- Rattan at Sal Army!

Pages: 1 5 replies

T
Tiare posted on Fri, Dec 28, 2012 1:23 PM

My husband texted me 3 photos this morning of nice looking rattan furniture at the:

Salvation Army
3921 Geary Boulevard
San Francisco (they have a parking lot)

We debated it but decided to pass on all 3 because we have no space. They look like nice pieces so I hope they go to a good tiki home.

He said the small table is $85 and was 30% off
The chair is $100 and I think the big table is $100. Not sure if others are on sale.

They where all there at 10am this morning. Here are the photos he sent. Sorry for them being sideways, I can't figure out how to right them up!

Oh darn, sure they're gone now . . . nice finds!

wow, those look really nice, and in good condition.
i've been shopping tirelessly on craigslist for stuff like this that i can afford, but everything in the socal area seems prohibitively expensive, probably because there are many fans and collectors around these parts.
i do wish that when you did a "rattan" search on CL, you did not get so many ads for crappy wicker!
i will probably need to learn to restore, so that i do not end paying thousands for someone else's work.
i have more time than money, though not an abundance of either one.

I grabbed them this morning....

They need a little work but it will be a good summer project....

Many mahalos for the heads up Tiare!!!

Cool, so glad you got em!

T
Tiare posted on Sat, Dec 29, 2012 4:36 PM

I am really stoked someone on TC picked them up and they will go to a good home. I love that small table and kept trying to justify going back for it but it I got no room for it.

Pages: 1 5 replies