Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The TomorrowMen in SoCal next weekend

Pages: 1 5 replies

S

Greetings tiki people. Just a quick heads up that The TomorrowMen from S.F.Bay Area are going down to Southern California next weekend for 3 shows. The first is at The Purple Orchid in El Segundo on Friday night. Saturday night has us in San Diego at the Tin Can Alehouse and finally Sunday we'll be at BigTikiDude's Winter Surf Fest, a surf music star studded event, which no doubt Jeff has posted on here already. I hope to see some of you at our shows, if you do come, please introduce yourselves, and tell us you heard about this on Tiki Central.

Ciao!

Danny

Cool! Marion and I will be hitting the Tin Can Alehouse for sure.

for those that had a hard time with all the info in the paragraph like I did.

On 2013-01-15 21:14, Shecky wrote:
Greetings tiki people.
Just a quick heads up that The TomorrowMen from Bay Area(and regualrs at Forbidden Island)
are going down to Southern California next weekend for 3 shows.

The first is at The Purple Orchid in El Segundo on Friday night. Jan. 25th
Saturday night Jan. 26th has us in San Diego at the Tin Can Alehouse
and finally
Sunday Jan. 27th we'll be at BigTikiDude's Winter Surf Fest,
a surf music star studded event, which no doubt Jeff has posted on here already.

I hope to see some of you at our shows, if you do come, please introduce yourselves, and tell us you heard about this on Tiki Central.

Ciao!

Danny

J

The friday night show at The Purple Orchid will also feature Insect Surfers, who are truly stoked to have the opportunity to play with one of the best modern surf bands on the entire planet!!!!

S

Jonpaul is being very generous, but it's much appreciated all the same. Please come down to the Purple Orchid, we'd love to see you. Hey, we're driving all the way down just to do so :wink:

Thanks to Dave and Rebecca for having the bands and supporting the scene.

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 5 replies