Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Untouchables, Dynotones & Dj Tommy Gunn @ Don the Beachcomber This Saturday 3/9 at 6pm!

Pages: 1 19 replies

After a SOLD-OUT show back in October, the UNTOUCHABLES return to Don the Beachcomber to bring their hi-energy ska/soul sounds for your dancing pleasure! Special guests the DYNOTONES will get the party started with their own original reverb-twanging surf tunes. DJ Tommy Gunn will keep the vibe alive before and between sets and then keep the party going afterwards until early morning.

If you were at the last SOLD OUT show, then you know this show is a must see! Tickets will sell out, so don't delay!

Tickets on sale NOW!!! $20 (Still available until sold out!) and $25 if available at the door.

Here's the link: The UNTOUCHABLES with the DYNOTONES & DJ Tommy Gunn

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2013-03-04 06:55 ]

WAY excited for this show! The show in October with The Hula Girls and the Untouchables was fantastic. The Dynotones are our favorite surf band, so seeing them with the legendary Untouchables will be awesome. Come on already, March 9th!

The lineup.....'nuff said!

March 9, 2013 at Don the Beachcomber 7pm-doors open at 6pm.
Get your tickets now! (They sold out last time!) The UNTOUCHABLES Live with the DYNOTONES and DJ Tommy Gunn

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2013-03-04 06:56 ]

Just to give you a "heads-up", every ticket purchased through February 9th receives an entry into a drawing to win one of five Event Posters autographed and numbered by the artist Pete Nicholson. That's five chances to win!!! The posters will be available the night of the show for $15, so this is a great opportunity to save a few bucks!

Pick up your tickets today: The UNTOUCHABLES Dance Party with The DYNOTONES and DJ TOMMY GUNN

And I couldn't help but post this very cool flyer for the event:

Thank you Dan Moses!!!

WooHoo! Don't Forget to Buy Your Pre-Sale Tickets by Tomorrow for Only $20

Don't forget to get your tickets today before midnite to get the sale price of $20 AND an entry to win one of five signed Event Posters to be given away to five lucky winners! (a $15 value that could make your ticket only cost $5!)

Purchase tix here: The UNTOUCHABLES & The DYNOTONES LIVE AT DON the BEACHCOMBER March 9, 2013 7pm

The UNTOUCHABLES UPDATE**********

For the upcoming show at Don the Beachcomber MARCH 9, 2013 the $20 price level tickets will remain on sale until sold out....We had previously had a 2/9 deadline, but we've had a great response from fans so we decided to blow out the rest of them so everyone can take advantage of the savings.

Go to The Untouchables and The Dynotones Live at Don's March 9th to get yours before they sell out.

Remember what a great time you had at the last show??? Well this time the Dynotones are gonna help you move your feet as well!

March 9 is right around the corner, so don't delay and tell your friends today!

Thanks for your support!

Chris

I just saw the Dynotones on Valentines day/night,
and they were on fire.
Not to miss for sure, get there early.

Jeff(btd)

WooHooo! March 9th is right around the corner :)

CA

less then a week away already! nice, I hope the week flys by........

What they're saying about the upcoming show:

"Here are this week's hot tickets in the Los Angeles area." Los Angeles: Hot Tickets

"Tiki Oasis 2012 headliners, LA Ska legends, and Tiki lovers The Untouchables return to the grand Tiki Temple Don's in Seal Beach." Otto Von Stroheim, Tiki News & Tiki Oasis Founder

Tickets are still only $20 (until sold out.) Go to: The Untouchables with the Dynotones Live March 9th

Don't forget your dancin' shoes!!!

On 2013-03-05 13:09, SoccerTiki wrote:
What they're saying about the upcoming show:

"Here are this week's hot tickets in the Los Angeles area." Los Angeles: Hot Tickets

"Tiki Oasis 2012 headliners, LA Ska legends, and Tiki lovers The Untouchables return to the grand Tiki Temple Don's in Seal Beach." Otto Von Stroheim, Tiki News & Tiki Oasis Founder

Tickets are still only $20 (until sold out.) Go to: The Untouchables with the Dynotones Live March 9th

Don't forget your dancin' shoes!!!

Online Sales go off at midnight tonight.....

Can't wait!
The Dynotones are friends of mine.
Been seeing them since 1999.
And I had them play at the SG101 convention last Aug.
Hopefully the will have their new cd for sale.

Jeff btd

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2013-03-08 18:48 ]

Woohoo! Tonight's The Night!

I know the last show sold out, but does anyone know if this one has? Or if there will be tickets available at the door?

I think you can still get tickets at the door, just get there a little early
doors open at 6pm.

On 2013-03-09 12:31, Onyx_Noir wrote:
I know the last show sold out, but does anyone know if this one has? Or if there will be tickets available at the door?

WooHooo.......Tonight's The Night!!! Tickets Still Available @ the Door. $25 CASH ONLY!!

Ok...I will not be accessible by Tiki Central for the rest of the day....Tickets ARE still available! Please bring cash for ticket purchase...Don's takes credit cards for food and drinks! The Dynotones will go on at 7:45ish.... and The Untouchables to follow. See you all there!!!

Thank you to the over 300 in attendance at the show last night!!! THANK YOU to The Untouchables, The Dynotones and DJ Tommy Gunn for an excellent show! There were a lot of people dancing the whole night! Until next time.....Cheers!

Pictures coming soon!

Pages: 1 19 replies