Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Rancher offers instruction manual and blueprints for Tiki Grand Hut

Pages: 1 1 replies

For those who have admired the Bora Bora Bamboo Barn build from afar, now is your chance to build your own. A fully illustrated instruction manual on how to build and modify your own barn is available now on the bamboobarn etsy site: https://www.etsy.com/listing/121334579/diy-plans-tiki-hut-bamboo-bungalow-with

For a fraction of the cost of the complete kit it allows you can gather your own materials and do it on your own schedule. A DVD will be offered with the set sometime in June. So, anyone that orders now will also get the DVD as well as the blueprints and instruction manual. A list of resources and links to suppliers will make your dream even easier than you thought. The manual also includes how to cut, dry and store your own bamboo and what types work best for construction.
Cheers,
Tiki Rancher

EJ

Rancher,

Everytime I see your barn I like even more. It's hard to believe your neighbor gave you such a hard time over it. Hopefully one day I can pick up the planning kit with DVD because I am sure it is worth every penny. Good luck with your upcoming build in Mississippi and the plans.

Pages: 1 1 replies