Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Mugs from The Witch Doctor

Pages: 1 27 replies

4 new mugs out for Feb.

The Witch Doctor

Little Maxi-mus

Beetle J Shrunken head

Sick Vic.

All will be limited to 75 each with a specail edition of 10.
PM me if you want to order one.( pre-order only please send no payment)

HT

Slick Vic? Hahahahahahaha
Awesome

I for one love the Witch Dr's mugs.
They are a little bit wrong, and yet so much right.
There is nothing biased or racist about his work.
If you can appreciate a good artist, then watch the Dr. work.
I know there were some out there that had issues with not getting what they ordered with him, but I've received all three of the mugs I've ordered with him, and they are great.
I talked to him tonight and he said he'd made some mistakes in the past but will kill 'em with kindness in the future.
I'm not usually this verbose, but I've been watching the game and had a martini or two, so forgive me if you've read this whole thing.
Cheers- Smokin' Tikis

[ Edited by: strangedaisy 2013-09-30 15:38 ]

Beetle J mug is about sold out, only numbers left are 56 and up
Witch Doctor special edition sold out, no low numbers left in the regular edition
and Max starts at 31 and up :)

Thanks everyone.

Witch Doctor, when are you going to settle this issue with strangedaisy??

On 2013-02-04 09:41, 4WDtiki wrote:

Thank you. I was beginning to think I was invisible. He ignores all other forms of contact from me.

[ Edited by: strangedaisy 2013-02-04 11:44 ]

Coolest stuff WD!!
Hope you have me covered!!

you know it buddy... your other box went out today..I'll tex you later on tomorrow with your tracking...

T

On 2013-02-04 11:43, strangedaisy wrote:

On 2013-02-04 09:41, 4WDtiki wrote:

Thank you. I was beginning to think I was invisible. He ignores all other forms of contact from me.

[ Edited by: strangedaisy 2013-02-04 11:44 ]

I second that. I am shocked people still send you money where there are still people out their that have never received there money or a mug

[ Edited by: tikipug 2013-02-05 22:33 ]

KS

A while ago, I was thinking about getting a mug from him, but when I saw that he stiffed a few people I decided not to. I'm sure glad that I didn't, because he's still taking people's money with nothing in return. I'm stumped on why people do this... Either ship them their mugs or give them a refund. It's soooo easy.....

P

Glad to hear that you have admitted your mistakes and are willing to fix them. Unfortunately, that is not enough. You also ned to make good on those mistakes. If people paid in advance for orders that you never delivered on, then there are only two ways to make good on that:

1. Deliver the products that were ordered, even if you need to remake them.
  2. If you are not able to do that, then you need to refund their money IN FULL.

Note that "killing them with kindness" is not on that list. Neither is ignoring them and hoping they will go away.

Your stuff looks great and I might be interested in placing an order, but as long as you still have customers and orders that you have not made good on, then your integrity and word are worthless, and there is no way that I would send money to someone like that, regardless of how good their art may be. Especially if you will not even have the balls to explain yourself. I cannot believe that anyone would continue to do business with you under such circumstances.

The first time I remember seeing this seller was almost three years ago in this thread: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37104&forum=12
He was selling T-shirts, and I was thinking about getting one, but waited until I could see a pic of one printed on the color shirt I wanted.
Shortly after, people started posting that they did not get the shirts they ordered and paid for, and I was glad that I did not get a shirt. http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=44749&forum=12
Go click the link and look at the thread.
Nothing has changed since then, folks. Some people get their goods, some don't. And the ones who don't become invisible to him.
There's other threads with similar stories, search his posts and see.
Some of you know all this and still will do business with him, but for those who don't know his past history, be warned, be smart.

Viva Kate!
Me on Facebook

[ Edited by: 4WDtiki 2013-02-04 22:34 ]

Great stuff, WD.

[ Edited by: White Devil 2013-02-05 11:59 ]

G
GROG posted on Tue, Feb 5, 2013 12:54 PM

GROG thought White Devil and The Witch Doctor were the same person. If so, then you're patting yourself on the back.

Not same person. Know-nothings on TC talk nonsense out wrong sphincter. One is Doctor, the other is Devil.

[
[ Edited by: Trailerpark Tiki 2013-02-05 15:40 ]

[ Edited by: Trailerpark Tiki 2013-02-05 16:52 ]

[ Edited by: Trailerpark Tiki 2013-02-05 16:53 ]

S

I know that Hakalugi checked to see if Witch Doctor and White Devil were using the same IP address--and they are not.

I wont order anything from people who steal from others--I dont care what anyone else does but to me that is some shady shit.

Also as far as I have seen White Devil you have contributed nothing but a negative attitude to Tiki Central. Your life must be pretty small and pathetic if you have to come online to a forum and be a dick anonymously.

You are a big man alright.

I like the Beetlejuice shrunken head sculpt. I just hope the people who pay you money actually GET the mug in return Witch Doctor.

Its not hard to be an upfront and honest seller of art you make...make good to those that you owe money to and provide better service going forward and maybe people won't be so quick to tell you to go away.

[ Edited by: SandraDee 2013-02-05 15:14 ]

HaHahHAHHHAHA.... That's to Funny..tho I do pat myself on the back a lot, and constantly look in the mirror and say in my best Elvis Voice...I like you Man, Always have , Always will !

Beetle J mug is sold out!...unless some one backs out.
Sick Vic special edition is sold out as well ,still have some regular edition

Thanks again for all your support...

G
GROG posted on Tue, Feb 5, 2013 4:29 PM

GROG not call anybody out. Somebody else wondered the same thing about Witch Doctor and White Devil in another thread. GROG not sure they are the same person. Witch Doctor (W. D.) is a punk rocker and White Devil (W. D) is more electronica guy. White Devil spells better than Witch Doctor, but is probably more well-read since he has a bookstore. Probably know each other, though.

Sorry, Grog. I shouldn't have let myself get sucked into this thread. Mr. White Devil likes to stir things up.

G
GROG posted on Tue, Feb 5, 2013 4:58 PM

No problemo. GROG got sucked in also. Ex-cops are pot-stirrers. :)

[ Edited by: GROG 2013-02-05 17:01 ]

I'm a Punk Rocker..? Guess i should stop buying my Green Day shirts at Hot Topic :wink:

HT

On 2013-02-05 16:29, GROG wrote:
GROG not call anybody out. Somebody else wondered the same thing about Witch Doctor and White Devil in another thread. GROG not sure they are the same person. Witch Doctor (W. D.) is a punk rocker and White Devil (W. D) is more electronica guy. White Devil spells better than Witch Doctor, but is probably more well-read since he has a bookstore. Probably know each other, though.

I had a hearty laugh at this, GROG.

Also as far as I have seen White Devil you have contributed nothing but a negative attitude to Tiki Central. Your life must be pretty small and pathetic if you have to come online to a forum and be a dick anonymously.

Speaking freely & frankly is symptomatic of having a dick, dear, not of being one.

Most of the negativity I've seen here has emanated from your general direction, which actually converts to positivity because it's so much fun watching you step into it over & over again. Just can't help it, can you? It all comes blowing out the wrong sphincter altogether, like I said.

One of the funniest scenes in the b&w classic "The African Queen" has Humphrey Bogart casually tossing a cigarette butt into the courtyard of Katherine Hepburn's chapel, where the milling natives scramble over themselves trying to grab it. I can't so much as toss out a four word compliment without you holier-than-thou types piling on with the accusations and insults. I know it's not typical TC behavior because just about everyone else here actually has a discernible sense of humor, but it makes folks like me sick to our stomachs to know they let people like you have driver's licenses.

But to paraphrase a very silly female, It Takes a Jungle, don't it?

the Beetle J Shrunken head mug drinking vessel (not "tiki" mug);) is sold out of both editions

I will be making a limited run of 25 Lid / cookie jar editions
#1 , 5, 13, 15 and 25 are already spoken for.

I love coincidences.

On Tiki Central The Witch Doctor wrote:

HaHahHAHHHAHA.... That's to Funny..tho I do pat myself on the back a lot, and constantly look in the mirror and say in my best Elvis Voice...I like you Man, Always have , Always will !

Then I selected a book from my cupboard to read and the first line said:

He stood in front of the mirror and smiled with deep satisfaction at his own smiling reflection. He could not at that moment have been more pleased with himself, with his life, with his intelligence.

What are the chances? Wendy

And i was just listen to Wendy (The Descendents Version) while i was pouring molds

"The farthest thing from my mind Was the day that I'd wake up to find My Wendy,
Wendy left me alone" :)

Pages: 1 27 replies