Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Wierd coincidence?

Pages: 1 14 replies

TM

Ok, so the first artistic rendering of Richard 3 is a dead ringer for Christopher Walken:

But then they do a facial reconstruction based on the recently discovered skeleton, and now he looks like Quentin Tarantino? WTF?

From the photos of the skeleton, I thought he looked more like Quasimoto

On 2013-02-05 12:49, lucas vigor wrote:
dead ringer for Christopher Walken:
and now he looks like Quentin Tarantino?

If you say so.

Jeff(btd)

TM

On 2013-02-05 21:45, bigtikidude wrote:

On 2013-02-05 12:49, lucas vigor wrote:
dead ringer for Christopher Walken:
and now he looks like Quentin Tarantino?

If you say so.

Jeff(btd)

Maybe if you brushed back that long hippy hair of yours, you'd be able to see it too.

funny how every time I call you on something,
you comment on my hair.
I call jealousy.
and my hair is in a rubber band, not in my eyes at all.

grow up,
and get some better glasses old man.

Jeff(btd)

TM

On 2013-02-06 22:03, bigtikidude wrote:
funny how every time I call you on something,
you comment on my hair.
I call jealousy.
and my hair is in a rubber band, not in my eyes at all.

grow up,
and get some better glasses old man.

Jeff(btd)

question is, why do you always feel the need to "call me on something"? You don't like my thread, don't post in it.

I didn't say I didn't like it.
I am saying that yer eyes need to be checked.
That doesn't look like Christopher Walken, or Quentin Tarantino.
Calm down, breath deep, go to optomitrist.
simple.

when yer done, get a hair piece, wig or folicle implants.
and stop commenting on my hair,it is really akward.

Carry on angry guy.
Jeff(btd)

W

Lucas Vigor is probably one of my top ten favorite people on Tiki Central. And if I were to ever actually sit down and make a top ten of my favorite people on Tiki Central and Lucas didn't make my top ten he'd definitely be in my top twenty. My comments below are not an attack on Lucas, a person who I find to be far more interesting than most the strangers I "know" on the Internet.

I am not particularly great at grammar or spelling, and that "i before e except after c" thing has messed up many of us, especially as most of us only hear the first line and supposedly it goes on to include other exceptions. But...

weird is spelled w e i r d.

And as I like a lot of weird stuff how weird is spelled is important to me.

Now, as for the subject of this thread...

No, it's not a weird coincidence that an old painting might resemble a contemporary figure. Nor is it weird that a mock up of a dead person would look like a contemporary figure. We're all human, traits happen. There are people walking around right now who look enough like you or me to be are siblings yet we are only distantly related. (As in "Adam and Eve" distance.)

What would be weird is if Quentin Tarantino had dropped dead on the parking space under which Richard III was buried and later we see that they might have kind of looked alike.

TD

this whole thread is weird,but not for Tiki Central.
how weird is that?

W

What would be weird for Tiki Central is if a thread stayed on topic and was devoid of personal attacks.

TM

Let me make it clear that BTD is a friend of mine (for my part, at least) and I have total respect for him as a musician, but he clearly has worse Asberger's symdrome then I do. That's why he feels the need to pop off all the time.

As to my thread, look at the eyes of both images. I am convinced there is more then a usual likeness to christopher walken and Quentin Tarantino...

Ass Burger? why thank you, don't mind if I do.

BTD!!!!!!!

I would have been in your corner in the everyone has the right to disagree spirit until THAT!

WTF???????????

Seriously, dude! Way to derail a thread!

Who me go over the line?
:wink:

And derailing a silly thread in Bilge?
Puhleeze!

Jeff btd

On his HBO show Friday, Feb 8, Bill Maher made an observation about Richard III (and, yes, he is still politically incorrect)

Real Time with Bill Maher: New Rules (Feb 8, 2013)

"New Rule: [slide of Richard III computer facial reconstruction] If you're going to take the skeletal remains of Richard III and recreate what his face would have looked like, it can't look like a lesbian judge Obama wants to nominate for the Supreme Court. I'm sorry, but this doesn't say, "A horse! My kingdom for a horse!" It says, "Has anyone seen my cat?""

Pages: 1 14 replies