Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Did anyone get a SHAG Hukilau Mug?

Pages: 1 9 replies

If so did they come in different colors? Please post pics. Thanks

S

They only came in one color, "Ooga Booga Brown". I have not taken pictures of mine yet, but I see one is posted on ebay you can have a look at.

Did they sell out? How much were they? Thanks

S

$30 each. I'm not sure if they sold out or not (Holden?)

They didn't have them all at the Hukilau. Some sort of problems with shipping. If i'm not mistaken they only had 55 - 60 on hand. Holden was taking down names for the rest.

My girlfriend and I were lucky enough to pick up #'s 50 & 51.

If anyone is interested in trading, please let me know. We also have one of each color of the Shag Mondo mugs that we will trade. We're interested in any of the other shag mugs or the mugs munktiki did for outre gallery.

B
Boob posted on Wed, Jul 2, 2003 7:37 AM

boycot DOT freight lines!

about 200+ walkthroughs/sales (about 50 left through a forthcoming online auction) so that we'll sell the rest shortly. keep an eye out through our opt-in email list & here at tc. it's a good design - 300 total produced.
Holden

K
Kanaka posted on Thu, Jul 3, 2003 6:31 AM

It's a great design Holden. I got two at the Hukilau. How we will be notified when they are ready for shipment?

Thx.........

Scott Hall

T

Looks like #48 is available already

That did't take long.

You can pick them up through Holden. Evidentally there was a mixup when they were sent from Mexico - that's why we didn't have them at Hukilau. Just check Tiki Farm or email Holden.

I'm sending out emails to the pre-books from the hukilau tomorrow & Monday plus we'll offer the last few still available up in a week or so (check tc plus our opt-in list for the details). The shipment from my California kiln (not my Mex kiln) was promised to arrive on Thursday - it didn't.
Swanks,
Holden

Pages: 1 9 replies